Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vanning-zoku Hi-ace Super Customs Owners Please Look

Drive-By

Hi, I'm a Super Custom owner too and I really would like to get some of us lucky owners together this show season.

I'm trying to put together a register of these Manga inspired amazing slices of Japan and need your help to do so. If you have just or are importing one please email me as I am hoping we can arrange meets and maybe even our onw website. I'm not looking for registration numbers or addresses. Just a pic or two, a little about how you came to own them and a general where you are in the UK.

Look forward to hearing from you all. :thumbsup: Chris

BanzaiMagazineOctober051a.jpg

I've obtained a web domain name and hope to have a site and forum set up very soon. Hope to meet plenty of Vaning nuts soon.

Vanning-Zoku.com :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Hi, I don't have one myself - but I am interested in the more extreme sides of Japanese car culture (Bosozuku, Garuchan, Shakotan and the like) which your van is part of.

Can you get a group of people together for the Retro-Rides show? I bet they'd love to see you there! :)

www.retro-rides-show.com

www.retro-rides.com

• 4 months later...
Hi, I don't have one myself - but I am interested in the more extreme sides of Japanese car culture (Bosozuku, Garuchan, Shakotan and the like) which your van is part of.

Can you get a group of people together for the Retro-Rides show? I bet they'd love to see you there! :)

www.retro-rides-show.com

www.retro-rides.com

We could organise a van or two if we're welcome to bring them, bearing in mind they are post '89. Mine is a '95.

I was hoping to bring a few of the team to RR show anyway as I have a Starion and a '74 Datsun Laurel, aswell as our team members having a few Retro cars too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links