Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Spoiler

Godzilla89

this is my first post in this forum so if anyone else has already posted a similar question my appologies.

i just ordered a new corolla t3 which i have to wait 3 loooooonnnggg weeks for :( i was thinking of having a rear spoiler put onto the hatch. apart from looking v nice are there any benefits from paying the £330.00 that i been quoted.

thx for any replies

godzy

it'll also keep the rear wheels on the ground with the seering speeds you're gonna hit all the time :rolleyes:

nah it'll look good m8 if u've got cash go for it

cheers for replies

sure ill have more questions when my wait is over.

first thing im doin is having my mini disc fitted into it

godzy

Don,t pay the £330 for a rear spoiler as i did, and another £300 for the front cos you can get a full bodykit for around £600-£700 :( Wish i had waited now :crybaby: Now i,ve got to buy sideskirts and rear skirt seperately and will probably cost me another £400.

The Grim Reaper

post-4-1057962344.jpg

True, you could wait til you get it and get a full bodykit for £800+

But it is shorly down to personal preference.

If you want the spoiler and you think it looks wkd.... get it :thumbsup:

Oh yeah and welcome to the club :group-cuddles:

Don't forget if your ordering the TTE Kit which can be purchased through Toyota Dealers you can get a club discount if you're a gold member and can produce the club membership card :)

Don't forget if your ordering the TTE Kit which can be purchased through Toyota Dealers you can get a club discount if you're a gold member and can produce the club membership card :)

Cheers Rhaines,

Iwill definately consider that when / if Toyota ever bring out the rest of the kit for the Corolla :thumbsup:

I thought it would have been out by now, they must be losing money to other bodykit manufacturers.I,m sure the Yaris bodykit was out way b4 this. It seems to be taking ages.

ps I,m getting to be a bit of a posting freak now, at least up to 13 posts :lol::lol: soon be as good as u Rhaines. no seriously i,m more of a browser than a poster unless i feel strongly about something :P