Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4afe Tuning

Yuni

hows easy is it to turbo a 7afe? im thinking this is pretty much the same engine but i cant seem to find any kits of parts anywhere

i know my way around en engine but not clued up on turboing an n/a engine

2284231_8_full.jpg

Hizz bro plz help me out iff possble plzz add me on hotmail my id is scorpionbabar@hotmail.com or mail me ur email adress plzzz i will wait for ur reply thnxs....

• 2 months later...
i got a 300 hp corolla 97 4afte you can build up the motor you dont have to go 4ag unless you want to. Hit me up and i`ll help you out.

2284231_8_full.jpg

653609_224_full.jpg

653609_230_full.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Hi

I am Thai boy

i would like to know how to set up 4a fe

and your specification of engine

how do you operate your engine

Please, describe me

Thanks you :)

hows easy is it to turbo a 7afe? im thinking this is pretty much the same engine but i cant seem to find any kits of parts anywhere

i know my way around en engine but not clued up on turboing an n/a engine

personally i wouldent turbo a n/a engine bud, you would be better off doing a engine conversion also will be more reliable

• 5 months later...
hi! i have a toyota carina e and i have some problems to find bodykits for this car. your frontbumper looks great! when i first saw the car i thought it was also carina. where did you get that bodykit? can you help me find something for my car? you can write me private or on my mail. hope i'll get a message soon. c'ya

i will help out in the best way i can send me another pm and tell me everything you need help with or want to get and see what i can do. peace man :D

i have a corolla g6r 1.6 and i want to turbo it ... wot do i need to do ?

i got a 300 hp corolla 97 4afte you can build up the motor you dont have to go 4ag unless you want to. Hit me up and i`ll help you out.

2284231_8_full.jpg

653609_224_full.jpg

653609_230_full.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

how do i turbo my 1.6 corolla g6r

Dude what is the Turbo Lag like with that!? The turbo is as big as the engine! :lol: I'm not trying to insult you or your car, just asking. :)

Is it bi-turbo or something? :huh:

• 3 months later...

hey, i have a 94 model corolla with a 4afe engine thats been turned into a stock car. i was wondering is there any way to get more power out of the engine as i cant go to the 4age? im thinking mabe a piggy back ecu, bigger injectors an some kind of cold air intake.

bigger injectors wont do much unless your engine was tuned. even at that it would need to be tuned considerably before you need the bigger injectors. cold air intake could gain you 1-2 extra bhp. not much you could do wiht the 4afe engines im afraid.

• 1 year later...

I`m going abroad in a few days, I`ll have a look at a few engines and get them.

I need help in installing some gauges, I can`t locate the vacume Pipe on my engine, all other gauges are installed and runing.

Yuni

HI

i also have a 4afe motor, i have a chip, K & N flat pad filter and a ram tube running to the front bumper from the original air box, for some nice cold air. I also have a stainless steel 57mm exhaust with 41 mm headers and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. The car is making 78 kw at the wheels. I run with 4AGE 16V

I am in South Africa, and TRD parts are very hard to source. I am looking for a TRD intake manifold as well TRD pistons, TRD camshafts(280 intake and 270 exhaust), TRD valves and high revving valve springs.

I am planning on installing these parts, once i have gas flowed the head if i can source them otherwise i will have to use local parts. Trying to get about 115 kw at the fly wheel. once that is done i want to put in a 1800 bottom end and see how she runs then.

@Lints: Plz send me your email addy bro...

Regards,

Aslam (Cape Town)

The 4AFE is not a Toyota Performance engine. The F means its got the milder more economical head and cams.

Unless there is a design feature of the 4AFE that im unaware of, that betters the 4AGE; there is no point in tuning a 4AFE - Its a waste of time and money.

Whatever you can do to a 4AFE, you'll be able to do it better with a 4AGE. Whatever you can do with a 4AFTE, you'll be able to do it better with a 4AGTE.

Or..... just go the whole way and go 3SGTE. They've been swapped into Corollas hundreds of times and easily make 300bhp without even breaking a sweat.

• 4 years later...

Hello,(sorry for the english) i am an owner of toyota carina e 95',1600cc 106hp 16v and i have on it an evaporation,octopus, i am going to put a k&n filter(i know is for sound and only) and last i did is a lpg conversion for economy.But i want something more for this car for speed and sound.can i put a tourbo on it???i know about upgrade brakes etc but can i put turbo on this car with lpg?this car is perfect, uncrashed and perfectly working.

• 3 years later...

I have a 91 Toyota Corolla 1.6l and only upgrades I have so far are pacesetter headers, high flow manga flow cat and apexi muffler. I want to turbo using around 7psi but am running intron issues getting a shop to tune it. Help?