Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Induction Kits

Seany

Which is better...the HKS or the Blitz kit? Or even just a replacement panel filter? I'm toying with the idea of just a panel filter because on mine, the air box can be cut open at the front and i could get a custom-made air feed straight from the grille into it! I'm not sure what the engine bay of a T-sport looks like, but mine's a 1.0...any suggestions?

Sean

Seany, as I also have a 1.0 I see where you're coming from

I really don't think there'd be any benefit from having an induction kit because it really won't make that much of a difference because of the size of our engine...

I had a thought about feeding from the grill straight to a K&N panel filter too m8 and it's probably the best (as well as cheapest) option

let me know how u get on if u decide to go for the panel job

Sorry Yarisboy.. I have to disagree with you..

Although an induction kit wont improve bhp by anything really, it should improve responsiveness of the engine, and make it generally run better..

Yes I agree it'll increase the throttle respone, but a panel filter would do the same job especially if u got cool air from the grille...

besides who wants a ridiculously over dramatic induction roar on a car that isn't fast enough to back that sound up!

K&N panel filter is the option i'll be going for anyway

in fact seany i think you're onto something here, i'm gonna see if I can get hold of a panel filter

I've only really used the Blitz but it is a good kit..

What effect does having an induction kit on Warranty? Just curious, I would like to go down the Blitz route....but at the same time want to keep my warranty (2 years left)

Cheers,

vipes.

I believe so long as it is fitted by a toyota dealer your warranty is not affected, if anyone would like to prove me wrong please do