Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Gt (first Post)

Special Red

The thing is in a couple of months when she's done I will have something as powerful as a GT4 :yes:

Then why didnt you buy a GT4 in the 1st place... if you want GT4 looks and power?

I dont think your gonna get the GT engine to be as powerful as a GT4 unless your adding a turbo or 100hp shot of NOS :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Special Red

• GT4 BOOSTER

• adamgt

• daktari

The thing is in a couple of months when she's done I will have something as powerful as a GT4 :yes:

Then why didnt you buy a GT4 in the 1st place... if you want GT4 looks and power?

I dont think your gonna get the GT engine to be as powerful as a GT4 unless your adding a turbo or 100hp shot of NOS :lol:

I thought about the GT-4 option but could not find one nice enough for the money I had to spend. I like playing with my cars so its always good to have a project or two on the go, and plus what am I meant to do when the footy season ends!

The dependable wizard may be called upon, actually does anyone know of anyone using NOS! :thumbsup:

I like playing with my cars so its always good to have a project or two on the go

Fair enough. Will be very interested to see the results :yes:

Not got it rolling roaded yet. All i know is what is says in my sig and based on that i have been told by some st205 owners on this club that my car should be between 300 and 320bhp. I raced a few scooby STIs and beat them all! which is good considering their 0-60 stats are 4.6.

Im gonna mod my engine so no point in doing rolling road till im done.

should be doing new turbo, ecu, maybe hks cams, forged pistons and rods. That will prob be enough power for me, then i will get the official stats. :thumbsup:

(also im still struggling to choose my wheels! got money sitting there just need to find the right ones!)

I'd look for some split rims in black or anthracite with a chrome rim. I saw one(same colour as yours) on eBay when looking for mine, with some on, and it looked the dog's bo!!ocks! I have not got a clue who they were made by but they were 5 spokes, probably only 17's but about 12 inches wide!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links