Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sooooo Quiet

viperroom_112

The Scottish TOC'rs are so quiet , come on guys lets here a bit from you , post some images of your car or something , so we know what peeps have ! :D :thumbsup: B)

You first, your the new boy! We all know what each others drive! When do you fancy meeting up mate, maybe we could have a mini meet soon.

Michael.

possibillity that (mini-meet) not too far.. get together for a chat and stuff?

I'd be up for a mini meet! Sunday is always a problem for me though as I work from 10-3:30! :(

But if I get enough notice I can always get it off! :thumbsup:

Can't pull another sick day just yet, already been off ill this year already! :unsure:

er, probably not I'm afraid. The flat goes in the papers on Friday so hopefully I will have my hands full showing people around it...

The next 3 weekends are going to be quite hectic for me but, depending on how things go, in a month or so I should be pretty local for whatever meets are on the table. Sorry...

:thumbsup:

A

Cross threads here. May be finished wax oiling etc next week 22 Jan so will be seeking to go up to Lanark to meet Viper the following week end. Nothing big just an intro and some fish and chips, coffee, or something like that.

Viper will confirm when I have put the car back on the road and give you a shout.

Anyone else interested in Moto Cross

I will be taking my boy to the dirt track in Bargeddie (near Glasgow) Saturday 21 Jan. Will take his dirt bike and a mates quad to play in the dirt and get cold mucky and v.wet. Anyone interested in comming along would be welcome for a blether. Better yet if you are into motocross and have bike/quad or turbo wellies PM me

don't really know much about these things Martin, but I'm up for meeting up and having a chat and a laugh, count me in.

Michael.

Yea I am most definately up for that , well since i am "the new boy" this is my yaris , just finished putting my sounds in : What a difference it makes to long journeys !! LOL here you go :- :P

P.S I am enjoying the delights of 7 day working weeks until the 25th of January !!! So anytime after then is good ! I also go back to Uni on the 1st of Feb , But even then I am still mostly free :thumbsup:

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

nice, love the wheels! what have you done with the stereo?

Lots now ,

I purchased a Sony FX 7500 cd/mp3 player.

Fully Dynamated front doors (they rattle alot).

Kenwood Door Speakers.

Pioneer Tweeters.

Pioneer 8" parcel shelf Speakers.

Vibe AC 100 10" ported subwoofer.

Sony 500watt 4 channel amp.

Autoleads 8AWG Wiring Kit.

Ipod Adaptor (not fitted)

Toyota fascia adaptor

:yes::thumbsup:

Currently I have my parcel shelf Speakers out and I am using my sony amp (bridged) to run the door speakers and break in the subwoofer . Although I am awaiting a new vibe blackbox 3 amp to run my sub. (Should Arrive soon)

What about you , do you have any stereo equipment.

I will post some pictures of my sytem in a short while . ;)

Dude that's a lot of ICE, probably more power than my boy's dirt bike

don't really know much about these things Martin, but I'm up for meeting up and having a chat and a laugh, count me in.

Michael.

Is that count me in to go quading or cout you in when I go up to meet the ICE man from Lanark

oh jesus, too many options.... when are you going to Lanark?

Viper, I've stripped everything out mine, so stereo at all, even ripped out the aerial to save even more weight, although long trips can become a tad tedious and I love my music, So i'm thinking about shoving my Sony head Unit back in (MD and 10 disc changer) unless I can get one that I can plug my MP3 player in(not Ipod). I'll get 2 front door Speakers 13.5cm and a I have a 10" sub I'll put back in and then amp everything with either 2x2channel amps or 1x 4 channel amp...that lot shouldn't be too heavy.....the Dynamat stuff weighs too much and I don't have the door trims now anyway!

Michael.

Michael

I will be nipping up to Lanark around the end of the month. I should have the car back together by then. If that's OK with Viper then it is a mini meet on the Saturday or Sunday. 28th or 29th of Jan

Viper wot's your pref. Saturday or Sunday during the day or early evening. I know CFC1 (That Davy the yaris chap) works every Saturday but will he be making the Sunday?

No takers for the quading?. If I spend less time quading then I suppose I would have my car back on the road again but

1) Mucho less fun and

2) It's salty out there

Michael you also mention going to Nurburgring.

I am going there in June, leaving on Saturday 17th June driving all the way and then round the ring, spend a few days there and then catch a few football games around Dortmund. Does this fit in with your plans, want to come along with us. I'm up for the whole smokey and the bandit thing with CB's and everything. Yes I am old enought to remember them the first time round. I seriously home a mag mound will nto mark my car paint though.

Anyone else interested in joining us let me know and I can let you have the proposed route.

mmmm 29th sounds good mate , prob make it late afternoon / early evening , as long as that suits you , do you know lanark well ? we can arrange a meeting spot then soon !

David

mmmm 29th sounds good mate , prob make it late afternoon / early evening , as long as that suits you , do you know lanark well ? we can arrange a meeting spot then soon !

David

Will go for the 29th. late in the afternoon, that will give me a target to get my car together again. CFC1 can you make this? wot about anyone else?

I know Lanark too well I grew up in Shotts and live in Wishaw, see you then (ish)

Viper wot's your pref. Saturday or Sunday during the day or early evening. I know CFC1 (That Davy the yaris chap and MK3 MR2 :P ) works every Saturday but will he be making the Sunday?

Will need to wait and see.. i work every 2nd sunday.. my wife is nightshift and works 3 nights on 3 nights off.. will need to see how it pans out, but if all is well.. will be up for the Sunday.

I am due to be off that day.. but don't know about the ball n chain yet :lol:

Doubt I'll make it guys, I've got some mad uni test the week following the meet and as I've probably just failed two (don't ask), I don't fancy yet another re-sit! Defo next time though! :thumbsup:

Guys this all sounds great but I've just got a new job starting this Monday at Toyota in Bishopbriggs so don't know if I'll be able to get the time off work, I'll see what they're chat is.

Michael.

My wife will be working on that Sunday night.. but i suppose i could still pop down for a wee while.. would at least need to bring my youngest with me though... but i think the middle one might want to come .. he likes cars.. knows bugger all about them, but likes them, a chip off the old block :lol:

Your kids are mental Davy, they're a good laugh all the same though! :thumbsup:

Nice one Mikey, you might be getting some custom from me if you're lucky and I better get a good deal ya goon! :P :D

Right, where to start

Ryan you are barred at least until you improve your grades my boy, lol. Seriously stick in and get through this exam, good luck

Michael, you brown nose mate, the discount will be worth it in the long run.

Davy we have not met at a meet yet but if you can make it bring the kids. I will bring a real Lanarkshire NED with me (age 13). We can always nip up to Lanark Loch and let your kids feed my Ned to the Ducks.

This was a little impromptu meet just to welcome Viper into the fold cause he is really close to my own location. I was up for nipping up to Mc'D's or the chippy and a chat with viper but if you want to bring sarnies and a flask or whatever then Its whatever you are comfortable with. If you want to suggest the time you could make it for and when you need to depart we can structure the mini meet round that I hope.

I saw a really hot Gen 7 up in Lanark last time I was up at the Soupy, hope he comes along.

Viper want to meet at the Soupy or the Loch. I can get the directions sorted and send to anyone who might need them.

Anyone else out there make it?

Better get my car together again then!

Hey fella's...

You guys look like you have some nice rides. I come from Australia (and a member on the TOC - Australia Forums) but don't get to visit the TOC-UK forums too much.

I am actually going to be in the UK in February/March so I am hoping I will see a few Toyota's around. Can I expect to see heaps when I am in Scotland....

Cheers

Aaron

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links