Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Superb Polish

bazzacfc

:eek: wow, i have just been out and bought maguires car wash and a bottle of maguires liquid clear polish, in i hour and 3o mins, i have washed dried and polished my avensis, in part sunshine aswell, i cant beleive how easy it was to use, it actually did what it said on the bottle. i used to use autoglym and thought that was good, but in my opinion this maguires stuff is great, not the cheapest stuff around at 12 quid for the polish but it has saved a lot of time and effort to get a good result, just thought i would share that info with u all ,

anyone else used this atall or any of there other products let me know

cheers :thumbsup:

Yep, most of use LOC boys swear by Meguirs..

Personally, I use the Gold class stuff (shampoo, wax & glass finish wax).. fantastic results..

Best buys to add to the collection, Scratch-X (you won't believe how good it is), and bug & tar remover..

Ian.

Fidgits,

I've a load of scatches on my bonnet thanks to the :censor: :censor: cats around here. do u reckon Scratch-X would do the job? is it widely available?

My G/f had that problem on her silver car...

The scratch X got rid of all but 1 (which was really deep), and it made that one much less noticable...

It should get rid of all swirl marks, and light scratches...

yeah it is really good stuff. i use the Deep Crystal 3 Stage jobber and its really good.

Ask Mat Wild on LOC how good Meguirs is :D

From the reviews everyone is giving Meguires I think i'll have to give it a try :eek:

I heard it was around £20 a bottle :help: little steep!! :o

get what you pay for i suppose :lol:

I think he has arranged a GOLD discount for meguiers too....

(cough)

Yep, you get what you pay for.. and I'm sure the LOC discount would be able to apply for TOC gold members too...

Well... I have 6 bottles of different Meguiers products....

the discount (for LOC) is 15% on all products..

I'm sure if you ask nicely the mods may see about including this in TOC gold..

Basically mate.. going GOLD isn't really about freebies and discounts.. it's about supporting the club...

You should be able to buy it at JAE.. there are normally stands selling it at most car shows.. Your talking about a tenner each...

I have a web-site for a UK company that can send you most Meguiers mail order...

If you would like to order now (in time to prep for JAE)

will PM it to any GOLD members ;)

I would guess there will be someone selling it at JAE..

go to maguires website put in your postcode and it will tell you where your nearest stockist is

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactrly on topic but does anyone have a better/ more cost efffective alternative to T Cut for restoring the original colour to paintwork. I have a red car that has turned pink :wacko:

OK :lol: i aint tried to do the car with it yet but it looked like a very small bottle :P

Anyway, there must be an easier way... its damned hard work doing all that rubbing.. :wacko:

OK  i aint tried to do the car with it yet but it looked like a very small bottle 

Anyway, there must be an easier way... its damned hard work doing all that rubbing..

erm....not really!

unless you buy one of those electric buffer things. remember, you have to wax where ever you've T-Cut afterwards.