Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie - Paseo

jimbojones

Hi all,

I am looking to purchase a paseo, standard with low mileage or tuned a little with higher mileage for around £1600. I wrote my vts off the week before xmas and have lost about £800 off the car so have been left with £1600.

Any ideas ? there are only 3 near where i live on AT - is it tuff to find one ??

cheers guys

J

Hi Jimbo,

I am selling my Galliano if it's of any interest to you. 97 car R reg, full toyota service history, still has original decals on it (can be easily peeled off).

If you want to know more, you can email direct and I will give you a full rundown with photos. harryhogg55@hotmail.com

Cheers and good luck in your search

hedgy

there isnt exactly loads of them, but if you have 1600 to spend you will find a decent number! some of the guys here have picked up some great condition seo's for under a grand. And far better than the french thing you wrote off

hay mate welcome to the site and for 1600 you will find a nice paseo easy, ive not regretted buyin mine last september they are alot of fun to drive

Jim

I'll add my 2p. Firstly, welcome, nice to see another potential Seo owner. I bought mine in November for £1000 on a '96 P reg completely unmodified. Excellent condition and no probs at all so far.

Great car only wish I had got one ages ago. The wife remembers going for a test drive in one when they were new but didn't think they were fast - having just tried the MR2 :rolleyes:

She now wishes she had bought one new :D

You should get a decent one for that amount. But as always have a good look at the car. No real areas of weakness. Pay particular attention to the back shocks and the back wheel arches for rust.

Good luck :thumbsup: