Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Removing P.o.s Stickers From My Car...

riko666

You could call this a repair, from ricer **** obscenities on my new car, but anyway, yeah, how can i remove a very sticky decal from the exterior of the car without damaging paintwork, a vinyl from the rear windscreen, without scratching the windscreen, and a sticky pad on the dash, without destroying the dash...thanks! I just cant bare driving down a road with chavs and ricers who look at the sticker and say " wazzzaaaaa, he's got an f.u.k sticker, thats down wit us!!! " :-[

well i dont have a heat gun, but i suppose a hair dryer will suffice? cheers for the advice, will have to try it out...

well i dont have a heat gun, but i suppose a hair dryer will suffice? cheers for the advice, will have to try it out...

Yeah a hair dryer will do the job very well, Thats what I used to get the tint off my front side windows.

Good luck, might take some time, but will be worth it!

Rich

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!!!!

maybe :unsure:

hehe, nah i didnt. anyway, now they're off....just gotta work on the sticky crap it left now :(

sprinkle the gum with talc and rub it off with a cloth / or use nail varnish remover/aftershave.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links