Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mobile Speed Cameras!

Yarisboy

by the request of doenoffer I have edited this post due to the fact i commited the heinous crime of 35/36 in a 30.

my apologies for wasting your time dosenoffer, I hope your blood pressure returns to normal now.

Where's the problem? :blink:

You were doing 37 in a 30. Nice admission to guilt there on a public forum. :rolleyes:

Who cares where they are?

Yes I speed. But I don't :censor: whine when I get caught. Where the :censor: do people get off looking for sympathy on these boards whne they get caught speeding? :ffs:

You did it so take the punishment like a man if you're caught.

Anyone who offers sympathy is a :censor: .

i'm sorry, I must have done something terribly diabolical to offend you dosenoffer...

didn't think that was called for to be honest

These posts are a waste of space.

Exactly what are you looking for other than sympathy for breaking the law?

What's the point in complaining? You've done something wrong and been caught doing it so deal with it.

What are we supposed to say.

"Oh, really sorry to hear you didn't get away with it. Well done speeding though and better luck next time old boy".

Buying a detector and not making public admissions to guilt would be a !Removed! good start.

I have to say dosenöffner has a valid point.. 30 zones are such because there are a lot of people around, especially children, who may not have an understanding of road safety.. 37 mph is 20% over the limit..

and just to clear this up a little, I wasn't looking for sympathy, it was a rant and especially a rant at how i feel about mobile speed camera vehicles.

the road was not a built up area, nor an area with children, or in fact any pedestrians at all, it was leading on to a major roundabout, as I don't wish to carry on this thread any more i'll say thankyou for your input and i'll bear it in mind next time.

You should have left your post up mate. Thought the post was called "mobile speed cameras" not any :censor: about you saying u needed sympathy :thumbsup:

We all :censor: hate speed cameras and that was the point of your post :thumbsup:

peace and love everyone :group-cuddles:

thanks knowlson, i thought it best not to offend anyone further though with the post.. I find it hard to believe how it escalated in to someone who knows nothing about me calling me a :censor: though!

Never called you a :censor: . That was aimed at anyone offering sympathy. But you obviously can't read here or roadsigns.

Excuses aside you were speeding. Deal with it. If it was safe to go faster there the speed limit would be different.

You were looking for sympathy. You were looking for people to take your side on the camera issue and say how awful they are and how rough it was you were caught.

Either way you want to phrase it you now have speeders remorse. Tough.

There is a time and a place for everything. You choose the wrong time and the wrong place.

I do not believe it is in this boards (or any others|) interest to promote speeding. By complaining about devices which reduce speeding you are condoning exactly that.

Whereever a camera is placed be it stationary or mobile, hidden or not, it is never set to capture a car travelling at or below the LEGAL speed limit for that area. What part of this are you failing to understand?

YOU WERE SPEEDING!!! IF YOU WERE CAUGHT, DEAL WITH IT!!!

It's just tough luck and maybe you'll be a bit wiser about where you drop the hammer in the future.

None of what you have said has offended me in the slightest. This is my good natured side. I just completely fail to see the object of this thread. I am open to reason so maybe you could persuade me into believing it is actually contributing to peoples well being (yes, I can use sarcasm too).

learn to deal with it everyone, the club does not condone speeding....and does not condone people taking chunks out of each other either.

i have re-activated this thread, but Closed it because, this shows a valid opinion, but also shows that we should be a little civil to each other, especially as its hard to get emotions across when sat behind a PC.

when posting remember ......someone may not follow your train of thought, or humour

mat

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links