Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scrap Yard Troubles

paseojim

anyone else ever had problems with scrap yards i ordered a new inlet mani for my seo to receive an exhaust mani. now i have to keep callin them to chase up the parts.

:censor: :ffs: :censor:

Jim

You have to be *very* specific when ordering. Best to do it in writing (email/fax) so you know who is wrong.

i prefer the old style scrap yards where you go to the car, and take the bits off of the car yourself...makes it so much more of an adventure, especially if the car in question is teetering on a 3 car high pile :lol:

i to prefer the old style go get it yourself but non near me had what i was after i have spoke to the place again the new part will be with me tomorrow

jim

old style ones are the best. not many about now.

health and safety killed it. as well as tight ubiks who worry about loosing the odd bolt or two that everyone tends to stick in their pockets!

which is why im lucky at uni cause there's a very nice one just 15mi from oxford at bicester, one of the biggest in oxfordshire apparently

hehe, no problems. i scour there quite a bit for anything interesting, mainly for the bmw project i have going, but i see around. there are 2 nice ae86 corolla gti's there, and i quite liked the seats in them.... ;)

no way ae86s?? - they fetch serious money man, post some pics the next time ur up that way, could use a lot of the parts on my mk1 / mk2 celica projects

I got an old style scrap yard in my town, but its only a small one, mostly fiestas and like.

You shoulda put a post up jim, I got and inlet manifold kicking around in the shed, you could have that for next to nothing :)

Rich

I got an old style scrap yard in my town, but its only a small one, mostly fiestas and like.

You shoulda put a post up jim, I got and inlet manifold kicking around in the shed, you could have that for next to nothing :)

Rich

is it a standard mani rich cause i am having somethin different fitted

Jim

indeed there was, in the far corner of the scrap yard, and we were unsure if it was a turbo or not....but it had no bonnet, roof panels or boot, so they were all pretty much open to the elements

is it a standard mani rich cause i am having somethin different fitted

Jim

Oh right, I see, yeah it is a standard one, thought thats what you were after, nevermind :)

Anyone else want it? its up for grabs lol

Rich

I went to my local scrappies today to get a Fuel cap and stereo surround.

They wouldn't let me look but anyway....

Starlet petrol cap fits the seo, but the stereo surround doesnt. :(

Anyone got a steros surround for a seo, or know where to get 1?

do you mean the entire removeable center console bit or just the little metal and plastic surrounding plates for the headunit? if so, i could sell you mine...

do you mean the entire removeable center console bit or just the little metal and plastic surrounding plates for the headunit? if so, i could sell you mine...

There is a plastic surround that goes around the heater knobs and stereo.

Its visible, IE not the metal cage holding the stereo in.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links