Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red-led Interior

Chris Peterson

I cannot tell you how it was done, I'm not an expert. I just asked for it, they said it was doable, voila! The only problem is the CD. I have only redded the screen of the CD, I was told the remaining leds are kind of hard to find, and that they placed an order. So I'll have those changed soon, too.

post-40-1057871518.jpg

Hey Corsol, I've also changed the ashtray, the lighter, and the led illuminating that roller which adjusts how high or low the lights are. hope you like it..

post-40-1057871865.jpg

Oh I think these leds come into all sorts of colors! The thing is I was shown a couple of variations of red, to find the one which matches the red optitron clocks.. my cup of tea..

looks good bud,if i could get purple one's to match my headset i'd definately think about it,even though it looks blue in the picture :cacker:

post-40-1057873633.jpg

Hi Chris

Very nice conversion. Where did you do it?

In toyota service or somewhere else. And what was

the cost. Was it done easily or they have to unscrew

and take apart everything in your console.

Hi Chris,

I'm expecting my new T-Sport in September.

Where did you change the lights?

I'm from Athes, Greece.

Best regards,

Dimitris

It was done the 'authorized' way... So when you get yout TS, you can ask them to do it. If they haven't done it before, get in touch with me. It takes a couple of hours because there are quite a few leds to be changed. The Cd and the alluminium-look part shall be removed. In my case, the only side effect was the cd being a bit more creaky. Since it was anyway, I dont care..

Dont do it unless you see one up close. You might not like the idea. Personally, I loved the idea. Still I dont have any information about the CD leds. I've only had the one illuminating the screen changed. They said they were going to order them but I've been too busy to go over and ask what happened. I'll let you know when I get the chance.

I like - being that my car is black with the silver dials and the red within the tsport logo, i am keeping with that 3 colour scheme.

I think that would look really nice in my car. (if i had not run out of money).

It reminds me of Knight Rider for some strange reason :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links