Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You Thought This Government Was Barking

Bibbs

the airbags may not work for 'women incorrectly seated'

how stupid! - mind you, this is the same country that defined airbags had to be safe to use if the driver isnt wearing a seatbelt... because although its law, most US drivers dont wear one!

yea i read that earlyer in the week, they are planning to stock pile them in dealer stocks before the deadline. it only effects cars imported after the deadline, only prob is the factory is flat out as it is trying to keep up with demand. have to say the hard top is the best looking car IMO they have built in years. anyway i think the reason for this is so men can tell there wives it unsafe for them to be in the car and go off with the lads for a pint, stranger things have happened :lol:

your having a laugh arnt you?

all the new ferraris are so boring... bring back the 355 and 550's styling, that at least, had passion... the new ones you could stick a fiat Badge on at it would be better suited...

The days of Magnum PI and that red ferrari!!!, what a superb motor!, if they want a car for safety then buy a Volvo :D or a humvy

Regardless of the thread.. conversation.. picstures etc..

Every time i see a F430.. i always think of msherry aka Michael at the Nurburgring car park! :meet: when his face turned like this.. :fear:

Every time i see a F430.. i always think of msherry aka Michael at the Nurburgring car park! :meet: when his face turned like this.. :fear:

Firsttime a saw a 430 .. and how I laughed at his car ..

Remember folks, when you brakes cool, they contract and your handbrake may not be on as tight as you thought .. :lol:

best looking car IMO they have built in years

i agree with ya Fidgits, but it is the best of what they have built since, so it is best looking car IMO they have built in years :thumbsup:

Firsttime a saw a 430 .. and how I laughed at his car ..

Remember folks, when you brakes cool, they contract and your handbrake may not be on as tight as you thought .. :lol:

Indeed.. I have never seen Michael flustered before.. :P

Right there is a story here, comon Michael fess up

Did your car roll into a Ferrari or summit ?

Depends how bust the forum is but you can tell me your version before someone else elaborates

Ahhh... the land of the free! :rolleyes:

A

:lol::lol:

These are the same people that are demanding that 'intelligent design' is taught in science class as an alternative to Evolution - even though all the scientific evidence proves against it, and its just badly disguised religion!

Ahhh... the land of the free! :rolleyes:

A

:lol::lol:

These are the same people that are demanding that 'intelligent design' is taught in science class as an alternative to Evolution - even though all the scientific evidence proves against it, and its just badly disguised religion!

Please... Do NOT get me thinking about the W***Bags that despoil peoples minds with that bullplop. I'd like to make most of them evolutionary dead ends. Religion... :!Removed!:

To be fair... ID was booted out of their "curriculum" by some authority, so it's not all bad... Just most of it! :(

LMFAO! :fishyface: :meet: :toot: :lol2:

Sorry Michael.. but i came across the pic in my collection and got Razor's skills to adjust it a little!.. :P

that pretty much tells the story in one pic!!! Nice one Mathias, great photoshop skills yet again :-) and I especially love the handbrake in my hand! And just like Fizz, everytime someone mentions F430, I think of this moment too!!!

that pretty much tells the story in one pic!!! Nice one Mathias, great photoshop skills yet again :-) and I especially love the handbrake in my hand! And just like Fizz, everytime someone mentions F430, I think of this moment too!!!

haha cheers mate, Fizz is due some credit aswell though for setting the idea up :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links