Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Latest Pics

boundsw

Looking good buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

sweeet - :drool: i remember when you posted pics when you got bought it standard - quite a transformation :thumbsup:

Rash

sweeet - :drool: i remember when you posted pics when you got bought it standard - quite a transformation :thumbsup:

Rash

Yeah, best thing is, shes not been near a garage since I owned her, done all the body work / engine etc etc myself, so will be a shame to see her go afer all that work :crybaby: ! But ill have another project when I get back !

Thanks for all the comments guys. :D

Going Thailand 1st on my travels, then onto Aus, then...who knows ! Cant wait ! :thumbsup:

cool im also off to thailand in may. so excited moving there with my girlfriend! where abouts are you going? very mice car by the way.

lovely looking example mate :) gotta love black B)

Looks gorgeous, love the blacked out lights - how did you do that?

I just painted them with a can of paint, and masking tape. :D

Just takes a real thin coat to cover them, cus obviosuly you still need the light to shine through from the back. (rub the lense down with some light wet and dry 1st !)

Ive been told a better way (but you need proper kit) is to mix a little thinners / laqure with black paint then paint the lenses with that (makes it easier not to apply to much).

Only one problem....fails MOT...no rear reflectors. :ffs:

So brought some stick on ones from Halfords, £1.99, stuck them on my bumper with masking tape behind (easier to remove!), and then well, the tape must have got wet in the rain, and they just fell off somewhere :wacko: (right outside the MOT station ?!) weird ! ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments, glad you like her ! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links