Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What A Crazy Week For My Celica!

philip27

Had one of the maddest weeks with my car this week all started on Monday morning when i headed out to uni i looked at the side of my car and to my horror there was a scratch on the rear arch on a closer inspection i saw a rather nasty dent as well. To say i was mad was an understatement once I calmend down i realised it was not to bad and i could easily repair it. The next day i went out to my car and to my sheer horour my car had been hit again to days running!!!!!!!! this time it was much worse large dent above the arch and loads of paint taken off and few deep scratches i was going totally mental in the street to the point the people across the road opend the door to see what all the fuss was. So in to days infront of my house in Liverpool my car got drove into twice and both times the person that did it just drove off!!!! safe to say i was going mad.

So i headed home to Cumbria so i could do the body repairs last night on my way home i started getting a rather nasty vibration in my steering wheel. So i thought my wheels neede balanceing. So i head out to get them done this morning. The bloke at the garage i took it to told me they were out a little but my vibration was being caused by the front brake on the driver side but he was unsure what was wrong with it. I was totally gutted fearing the worse. So i heade back home and stripped down the break the pad was almost totally worn but was new on the car when i got it in June. I realised that the calliper had seazed up so with some help from my Dad and new set of front pads it seems to now be fixed. Made a start on the body work eventually and is going ok will get that finished tomorrow just hope i have a less eventfull week this week.

Damn!!! I hate it when :censor: idiot people do that. Just to drive off is just totally pig ignorant. :ffs: Chances are it was some pikey git with no insurance. Definately no conscience. :angry:

Any how. hope you get it all sorted ok. :thumbsup:

happenedto a mate of mine, he put a letter through each box asking if anyone had seen anything and the person owned upto it themselves. A polite letter may be worth a try mate.

thats a pretty good idea will have to give that a try one guy on the road i live on in liverpool just got a brand new merc after seeing what has happend to my car he is now genuinly scared of parking his car. I do think it was some one parked on the road both times because of the way the damage is. Had a look at the other cars near bye none appear to have any damage. My next door neighbour has started complaing at me know though aswell because i put my car a bit on the pavement and a little further down the road he parked his car so close to mine last night that it was touching the front bumper safe to say i am not impressed. Any way got it all fixed again now and looks ok the paint finish is not the best but i will do it again when the weather hots up and the brakes are fine to now aswell.