Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led Lights

malco 666

How expensive? :unsure:

Around the £200+ mark .. but i've seen them normally for around £260 :crybaby:

But who cares ..... they look cool, plus when you come to sell them you should get quite a bit back as they are rare!

So who has some conatacts?

• 3 weeks later...

ATTENTION YARIS_NUT ---> PLEASE MAKE NEW GROUP BUY, i want a pair of LED's rears from the first pic :(

:lol: .. I thought this topic died a long time ago along with my efforts to rid of my final stock. As for another group buy (like i found out the first time), its not really feasible unless you have at least 5 people and then it's still £200 after tax and shipping to the uk. So unless there is 5 ppl committed to getting these tail lights then i dont see it feasible for the hassle tbh.

Now i know that i sold the last set to Matty for only £160 on Egay ... jammie git! :lol:

But still glad ppl like the lights and are as happy as i am with mine. :D

Now i know that i sold the last set to Matty for only £160 on Egay ... jammie git! :lol:

:thumbsup::yes:

Phil if you don't do another one, I wouldn't blame you as you had so much trouble shifting them last time after everyone said they wanted them, then didn't want them when you finally got them. Like you say, better to get all the names down first then get a cash deposit off them first if you do another one

Phil if you don't do another one, I wouldn't blame you as you had so much trouble shifting them last time after everyone said they wanted them, then didn't want them when you finally got them. Like you say, better to get all the names down first then get a cash deposit off them first if you do another one

That's fair enough with me .... even if there isn't a group buy how much could you sell a set to me for :thumbsup:

Plus what about maintenance/fitting and are they E marked and road legal?

Plus could you guys with them post a few pics :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links