Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crash Damage

BULLETPROOF

:( i am a first time 94 celica owner and i need real help!

i need to kno how to remove the front bumper of my celica as it has been smashed by a drunk driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also where can i get some spray paint to match the standard factory siver of my cilica?

wot car bodyfiller wud anyone advise on da rear bumper as damage is mina(srapes,scatches)

thanks

:( i am a first time 94 celica owner and i need real help!

Firstly - Hi and welcome to TOC! :thumbsup:

i need to kno how to remove the front bumper of my celica as it has been smashed by a drunk driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But surely if a drunk driver hit you, you should be claiming on his/her insurance to get the work done? Surely, that's the very least they deserve? :unsure:

Anyway - one of the other guys will be along to help out with the bodywork stuff.....:thumbsup:

2 reeemove da front bumbpa u kneed 2 luck 4 as many skrews arrowned da said area as possibal . sum r in da wing linars arrowned da weel arch , wen u find dem allll , da bumbpa will drop off maan . ok

2 reeemove da front bumbpa u kneed 2 luck 4 as many skrews arrowned da said area as possibal . sum r in da wing linars arrowned da weel arch , wen u find dem allll , da bumbpa will drop off maan . ok

:lol: HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :wacko:

The 3 on the wing need a long socket to get past the stubs. across the top rail and a couple above the fog lights on each side. That was all I found to change the wing.

You will probably have to remove the plastic underneath and may find some more behind that.

Could you photo them all as you find them please as I need to remove ours to realign it and the spot.

TIA

Giles

these may help you ALOT.

bumper1.jpg

bumper2.jpg

if its the front bumper - then im guessing the drunk driver was you? :eek:

Marc...... Methinks you do that a little too well. :yes: Been driving that corsa too much mate. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links