Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Meet (rochdale)

GIDDLEPIN

Please be gentle with me as this is the first official Northern meet I am organising.

LOCATION------Rochdale

TIME------------1.30

Due to a recent complaint by the management at FBS we will have to put off our next few meets there because of severe wear to the car parking surface due to our constant visits.

It has therefore been decided that due to my exceptional navigation skills the next meet will take place in the Manchester area (where ever that is?)

A big thanks to Ash for this suggestion as it looks like a reet smashing place.

Details of the venue are HERE

I know it’s called the Fisherman’s Inn on the link but it has recently changed names to ‘The Wine Press’

A multimap thingy for location is HERE

If the people coming from Leeds Bradford direction want meet at Heartshead Moor Services for around 12.00-12.30

And those coming in from Manchester area want to meet at Birch Services around the same time

We could convoy to the location in time for lunch, which I will book for 1.30 I need to give them at least a weeks notice of numbers so I would be grateful if you would put your names down if you are interested

From there I thought we could head out for a scenic drive round the lake or out to the moors and find a watering hole, for a chat and drinks before going home.

Goers :thumbsup:

GIDDLEPIN

apasotoc

daz 364

Blaze

JaydanWilde

Hot Gen 5

Kev Mc

Chyownster

dicey2k

Maybe's :yes:

hoho 15

Jones~32

mark n

Edited by GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chyownster

• JustJJ

• GIDDLEPIN

• Blaze

oh okay looks like were going, thanks for telling me :angry:

I thought the drive would have put you off? :huh:

dunno if im going to be able 2 make it seems quite a length but ill try my best!

It is an hour and a half from Boro. :thumbsup: 110 miles ish

Its not far from me... will prolly be around :thumbsup:

Cant be far from me then! :lol: :P

Might see you all there!

Might see you all there!

Nope not far at all really hehe :thumbsup: Tho to be honest Jones... I may have seen you around Warrington, but I wouldnt know... seen me at all? If you do, give us a wave hehe

177mile round trip apparently but we will be there!!! So were definately deffos!! :thumbsup::lol:

177? Pah! thats nothing LOL :D I do around that on a standard FBS Meet.... and much more when I go to Hull :thumbsup:

Teeheehee :lol:

I'll be there! Not too far from me and i know the Rochdale area quite well as i have mates up there!

Count me in :thumbsup:

I will try and make it. Oh and I will try and not get lost this time. :D

That's the spirit !

I'd recommend getting a few mobile numbers of people who are going though, just to be on the safe side.

The march meet is up your way too ( if you didn't know ) :thumbsup:

Might see you all there!

Nope not far at all really hehe :thumbsup: Tho to be honest Jones... I may have seen you around Warrington, but I wouldnt know... seen me at all? If you do, give us a wave hehe

I dont think ive ever seen you round Warrington either :huh: But if i do, ill be sure to wave! :lol::thumbsup:

Unsure if I can make it... might have to go down to see parents... but still unsure atm... :(

It's looking doubtful for me at the minute, most of my mates definately can't make it, there's just 1 left who doesn't think he can but hopefully I'll know either way by the end of the day.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links