Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Meet (rochdale)

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chyownster

• JustJJ

• GIDDLEPIN

• Blaze

lmao!! He will get a kick from me too! Moffmo is coming mine first ( or so he thinks i gave him directions to dominoes pizza but sssssh :))

lmao!! He will get a kick from me too! Moffmo is coming mine first ( or so he thinks i gave him directions to dominoes pizza but sssssh :))

Poor lads from Yorkshire!! think he will find dominos :D :D

there is no dominoes in Bolton, but he will have a better chance looking for one than trying find my house :P

LOL you guys.... I told Matt today he needed to go to Birch Services ... :rolleyes:

I'll wave as he passes Heartshead Moor services :thumbsup::lol:

LOL you guys.... I told Matt today he needed to go to Birch Services ... :rolleyes:

did you..?

why?

:huh:

Because she's a big bully who likes to be in control :P ;)

Polished SLAPA and it's all shiney :thumbsup:

Not going tomorrow though because It's raining and I don't want to get it wet :P :lol:

Sorry to tell you this!!

WE ARE GOING TO A BIG LAKE :D

it's always WET!! :P :P

And by the way... it's the coldest lake (come pond) in England :eek:

did you..?

why?

:huh:

Because she's a big bully who likes to be in control :P ;)

Yes..... Yes I am!!!...

lol :lol:

And Matt... because thats the direction you come from lol.... but I actually (now I think about it) told Dale thatw as the services he came to if he was travelling from Mansfield :thumbsup:

:crybaby: My gleaming clean car that it was yesterday wont be so gleaming today it seems, the weather is crap, oh well see you all later :crutchy:

Just got back home, Long drive off 3 min's :D

Just like to say THANKS to Les & his Boss Ann :P for setting up this meet!

& all that turned up, Good to meet you all. :thumbsup:

just got home myself. closest toc meet ive been to, had a great time, great food and great people.

P.S

Kev you need SAT NAV :P

Hi all... just got back... Saw Kev to the M62... can only hope was all ok from there... should be as it leads straight into Liverpool :thumbsup:

Great meet... great people... oh wait.. thats all been said hehe...

Excellent first meet from our new NMM Coordinator!

Pics to follow later :P

I'm home, arrived under an hour after leaving the pub, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been there but it's true. I've got JJ to thank for that though, she left me somewhere even I'd struggle to get lost (not impossible though, with it being me). I can only apologise for how late I was to the 1st meeting place, I must have travelled twice the needed distance while I was driving around city centres & housing estates lost. What is it with all the shops as well? I think I saw about 6 shops that weren't shut during the whole time I was lost. I can say 1 thing though, I'm never doing that again, next time I'm either getting some Sat Nav or travelling with a passenger who I can blame.

As for the meet, when I eventually made it I had a great time, good to put some more faces to names & catch up with people I'd met before. It was very well organised too, the choice of restaurant was excellent, the food was great, I only had a simple meal but it was cooked to perfection. There are so many places that worry so much about getting the difficult stuff right that they neglect the easy so it was good to see it didn't happen there.

Good work Les & whoever else helped organise it :thumbsup:

I'm home, arrived under an hour after leaving the pub, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been there but it's true. I've got JJ to thank for that though, she left me somewhere even I'd struggle to get lost (not impossible though, with it being me). I can only apologise for how late I was to the 1st meeting place, I must have travelled twice the needed distance while I was driving around city centres & housing estates lost. What is it with all the shops as well? I think I saw about 6 shops that weren't shut during the whole time I was lost. I can say 1 thing though, I'm never doing that again, next time I'm either getting some Sat Nav or travelling with a passenger who I can blame.

As for the meet, when I eventually made it I had a great time, good to put some more faces to names & catch up with people I'd met before. It was very well organised too, the choice of restaurant was excellent, the food was great, I only had a simple meal but it was cooked to perfection. There are so many places that worry so much about getting the difficult stuff right that they neglect the easy so it was good to see it didn't happen there.

Good work Les & whoever else helped organise it :thumbsup:

Aw Kev was soooo nice to finally put a face to the name!! Glad you came, hope to see you at many more meets in the future :yes:

Not a problem Kev :) I'll play follow my leader anytime! ;) and next time.. if you cant find someone to come along and still wanna go.. I'll meet you near where I dropped you off tonight if you like :) there is a services there :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links