Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Airbags & P/s Warning Lights On

Toyota_Yaris_1.0

yep down the side of the outside of the seat, yellow plug under middle of seat for the airbag ;)

I wouldnt have thught that you would need to replace these sensors aswell because if i did then the airbags guy would tell me that and give me them as the FULL package. I am going to contact the guy again and will keep you posted.

Is there anyone who can help me find out the power steering fault???

yep down the side of the outside of the seat, yellow plug under middle of seat for the airbag ;)

I cant see why the side airbags have to be changed as they didnt even deploy!

doesn't matter if they did or not..they would have sensed the impact. they would have made the decision not to deploy due to the speed, and impact area.

However a lot of airbag systems require all the componnets to be checked / alarm codes cleared once they have been confirmed as ok, as they are an important safety feature.

It may or may not be like this in the Yaris...but many modern cars are setup this way to force the check of all safety systems.

vipes

doesn't matter if they did or not..they would have sensed the impact. they would have made the decision not to deploy due to the speed, and impact area.

However a lot of airbag systems require all the componnets to be checked / alarm codes cleared once they have been confirmed as ok, as they are an important safety feature.

It may or may not be like this in the Yaris...but many modern cars are setup this way to force the check of all safety systems.

vipes

I have just completed the airbag system, without having to change any of the parts apart from the module, driver and passenger airbags. The light has now gone without any toyota reset crap which the dealers tell you! I found that the airbag clock wheel which sits between the steering wheel and the airbag was the faulty part. All i have to do now is the power steering!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links