Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux...started Doing Some Modifications

Monster-Mat

I have 265/70R15 on my MK4 Hilux - don't think I need wheel arch extensions as the tyre thread isn't sticking out from the body - the side wall is however and it does throw a fair bit of mud up but to be honest it looks better that way :rolleyes:

I'm getting another set of 2nd hand 15" wheels - what are the biggest tyres I can get on them with standard height MK4?

265/70R15 fit well under there and they are very close to 31X10.5 (if not identical) so could I stretch to 32X10.5?

As this is a daily runner I'd be looking for AT not MT.

Well I went to Rough Trax on Friday. Nice place, Barry is a nice bloke. I bought some Wipac spot lights and a seal kit to fix my leaking front axle. He took a look at my truck and informed me that the lift is in fact closer to 6 inches than 3 (which I was told it was) as you can't get 33" tyres on a Hilux without shackles, springs and shocks all being swapped out for bigger ones. Turns out I have Rancho shocks - if anyone knows anything about these I would be glad of the info.

hmm thats a bit crap.......will have to take friday off then, and pop down

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links