Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Friends - New Series! Cant Believe It!

Leeky

I seriously couldnt believe this - especially as Matt LeBlanc now has his own show.

But yes it is true! Friends is coming back this year.

Quote from one of the many websites with the news -

Seminal sitcom FRIENDS is returning to television after each of its six stars agreed multi-million dollar deals to star in four one-hour specials.

In a secret meeting before Christmas (05), JENNIFER ANISTON, COURTENEY COX, LISA KUDROW, MATT LeBLANC, DAVID SCHWIMMER and MATTHEW PERRY reportedly agreed a $5 million (GBP2.7 million) apiece deal with NBC bosses in Los Angeles.

Scriptwriters have already started penning lines for the four double episodes, which are due to air next year (06).

Aniston, who has filmed a string of movies since the final Friends episode, was the last to agree to the new deal.

An NBC insider says, "She's the one who had been holding out. But she's now agreed to reprise RACHEL (GREEN).

"Bringing them back is a dream come true. Ratings will go through the roof."

Network bosses have also hinted at a second spin-off of the hit comedy, following the disappointing performance of Matt LeBlanc's show JOEY. The new programme will see the three male stars - Perry, Schwimmer and LeBlanc - pilot a series called IT'S A GUY THING.

An NBC spokesperson confirms, "Negotiations on future projects are going on all the time."

Well shave my head and call me Kojak! I am lost for words....

Heard about this on BBC Breakfast. How did they get them together again? Oodles of money.

But its like kinda ended and Monica and Chandler have like kids now and Pheobe and Mike are totally married and OH.MY.GOD Ross and Rachel are sooo totally together.

Could this be any more of a ploy to make money?

well i quite like friends, good find Leekoid :thumbsup:

I expected you to say that...

are you sure you arn't !Removed!

And that...

if u didnt have a gf mate id be worried about you

Ohh and that too.

Big mistake bringing Friends back. Had enough of it - they should quit while they're (sort of) ahead.

Am interested to see if they can make it anywhere as good as it was when it ended. When they brought back Only Fools & Horses with those extra episodes it seemed to lack the "magic" that was there in the previous series :unsure:

Big mistake bringing Friends back. Had enough of it - they should quite while they're (sort of) ahead.

Totally agree, don't they realise that 10 years was enough!!!!

You just know they did this because 'Joey' flopped.