Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Removing Rear Seats On Runners (granvia)

baldbassman

I have two captains chairs behind the front seats that I want to take out to give me more room (the rear bench seat can then be run all the way forward to give me a monster loading space at the back).

My question is, how do you get the runners beneath the single middle seats out of the tracks? I stripped one of them right down to the bare runners, but can't figure out how to release them.

The rails are capped off with welds at the back of the van, and up at the front of the tracks they have bolt-on caps, but they seem too close to the raised platform that the front seats sit on to get them out. Am I missing something?

Any info very gratefully received!

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I have two captains chairs behind the front seats that I want to take out to give me more room (the rear bench seat can then be run all the way forward to give me a monster loading space at the back).

My question is, how do you get the runners beneath the single middle seats out of the tracks? I stripped one of them right down to the bare runners, but can't figure out how to release them.

The rails are capped off with welds at the back of the van, and up at the front of the tracks they have bolt-on caps, but they seem too close to the raised platform that the front seats sit on to get them out. Am I missing something?

Any info very gratefully received!

Dave

Hello!

For full ansver, write you model... 3RZFE 2700CC EFI or 1KZTE 3000CC DIESEL TURBO or 5VZFE 3400CC EFI, and also model string, etc. KCH16W-PRSGT

may be it help for you...

image1.gif

image2.gif

image3.gif

image4.gif

• 13 years later...

1KZTE 3000CC DIESEL TURBO

Does anyone have an answer to this? 

The photo's in the first reply are not showing, so i don't know if they answered the original post

• 1 year later...

I know it's been a while but it may help someone.

I did exactly the same thing to use the big bench seat with a massive boot.

I took the front seats out to give enough space for the middle runners to be removed along with the middle seats. It was a few years ago but I think I had to take the big bench seat out first to achieve this.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links