Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling All Scottish Members

cfc1

Hi people..

I just thought we could all club together some ideas for future Scottish TOC meets. Maybe the things that have been done in the past weren't to your tastes, so lets hear some ideas of places to go and things to do.

Could have a drive (i liked the last one :lol:) go to a theme park (M&D's or Louden Castle), or karting.. you would even be welcome back to our house for a BBQ and a few drinks.. if you wanted to stay over, just bring a sleeping bag.

So.. lets hear your ideas people. :thumbsup:

EDIT: i know i don't get along to many.. but i have work and family commitments.. but lets try to get the numbers up for the meets.. the more the better :thumbsup:

Hi all, I'm with you Dave, we need to start getting more numbers and more varieties if things to do. I've just started working for Toyota last week, Unfortunately I work 60 hours a week and only get a thursday off, so if it continues I'll have to give up the owners club......saying that I have no problems giving up the Job....And would never leave the club over it, so I guess I'm looking for a new job!!!!! Thats the reason I couldn't make it today but ho humm, next time for sure!

So, to sum up.........alot more drives when the weather gets better, Loudon Castle would be great, Camping/ ***** up????

All sounds great people.

Michael.

Well, yeah, count me in for far more come the middle of the month...

Davy's pretty much covered the options. A couple of drives would be good come summer time (Glen Coe, Loch Tay area again)... A BBQ at Loch Lomond or similar would be cool (probably cold and wet actually, but you know what I meant).

Karting's a perennial favourite - that place in Falkirk isn't bad for a covered track and its nuice and central. M&D's is quite fun, but where's Louden Castle?

I still can't believe how nice it'll be to only drive less than an hour rather than trying to beat it down the road in less than 3!

We should maybe start trying to work out some provisional dates. Only thing I have booked for the rest of the year is the 'Ring Trip and the wekend of 21st-ish May for a wedding :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Alan

We're both up for more "road trips" this year. Camping up the hills sounds good B)

What about a meet with another region? Convoy down south or something ( i know thats what jae is for but you know what i mean.......i hope)

Katring is always gonna be a fav so thats kinda taking for granted if nothing else happens.

Lets all meet up at michaels new job and actually make him work,lol anytime i see him he's like a statue?

(kidding michael :lol: )

We're both up for more "road trips" this year. Camping up the hills sounds good B)

What about a meet with another region? Convoy down south or something ( i know thats what jae is for but you know what i mean.......i hope)

Katring is always gonna be a fav so thats kinda taking for granted if nothing else happens.

Lets all meet up at michaels new job and actually make him work,lol anytime i see him he's like a statue?

(kidding michael :lol: )

M&D's is quite fun, but where's Louden Castle?

Alan

Louden Castle... Galston, Ayrshire, we have been a few times, if you get good weather its a good day out. nice drive up too :).

(kidding michael laugh.gif )

Yes.. we could go in with a huge list of part numbers and get prices for stuff we don't want :lol:

Yep it would be nice to get some bigger meets. Did you see the article in the Sunday Mail today called Pimp Car Blits pg 41 wow

Yep could be up for the drives and stuff over the summer but am trying to get to Germany for the world cup. Will keep checking to see what meets I can make.

Michael why do you have to work 60 hrs a week. You got an early retirement plan on the go, that seems heavy dude. Must be getting spoilt in my job. I wont boast about getting 35 hrs flexible then.

I'll be going with a crew to the dirt track at bargeddie next saturday If any of you want to join us. We should have three quads and three bikes. Saying that I wont be taking the car lol

!Removed! job, still not quit, and believe it or not standing like a %$(ing statue is part of this dam job!!!! I can't believe I have an 11 hour shift tomorrow!!! but I'll quit soon especially with the 6 nations starting this weekend. Wouldn't miss that for the world!!

As always I'm up for anything, and a combined meet sounds great, we'll definately get another Scottish/Northern meet arranged again, maybe even get them up here? We could do all the Theme Parks in the UK, that would be a good trip or space it out to 1 every second month or so.

cheers,

me.

• 1 month later...

Scottish Motorfair

Scotland's Live Interactive Motor Show with £30 millon worth of cars on display as well as stunt shows, kids zone, supercar zone - it's a must for ALL the family.

I don't know if i will be working on this weekend or not.. but just a thought for a possible meet for the rest.

Anyone been to it before?

I would be interested in going - what date is it btw?

A

13/14 May... sorry, was being gormless... :rolleyes:

Ah! A nice local one! lol