Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carwash Argument

luna985

Hello all,

I have just had an argument with a carwash which resulted in my car losing its aerial :crybaby: . I was stupid I know but I have done this before with no problems just this time....

Anyhow, do any of you have a spare aerial, not the whole assembly, just the screw in bit?

I am willing to fully pay postage and chuck in £20 for the hassle. :thumbsup: Give me a PM if you can help.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hello all,

I have just had an argument with a carwash which resulted in my car losing its aerial :crybaby: . I was stupid I know but I have done this before with no problems just this time....

Anyhow, do any of you have a spare aerial, not the whole assembly, just the screw in bit?

I am willing to fully pay postage and chuck in £20 for the hassle. :thumbsup: Give me a PM if you can help.

Cheers,

Pete.

Does it have to be the OEM one? You can get a nice bee sting one or alternatives on Eeeeee-Bay. :)

Hello all,

Cheers,

Pete.

Ill sort one for ya. So u pay the the postage and throw in £20 for the hassle.. !

What model Rolla u got? Year/Model code be nice too..

BoB

How much would OEM cost from Mr T.

Sorry but £20 sounds a lot for just the aerial. I'd like to know how anyone who proposes to supply this is going to source it . . . . sounds like an open invite to just swipe one of someone else's car and post it on.

Excellent, thank you very much. Looks like its a bee-sting and to Ebay we go.

:thumbsup:

Just make surre the pole u buy has the thread on it. Some "bee-sting" wips have the thread on it and some dont.. U need a wip/pole with the thread on it.

And im no robbing b**tard... Just in the right place for this sort of thing..

BoB

Excellent, thank you very much. Looks like its a bee-sting and to Ebay we go.

:thumbsup:

Just make surre the pole u buy has the thread on it. Some "bee-sting" wips have the thread on it and some dont.. U need a wip/pole with the thread on it.

And im no robbing b**tard... Just in the right place for this sort of thing..

BoB

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Replacement-aerial-m...1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the sort of thing your looking for... :thumbsup:

i have the original black long one in my garage its from my "old" G6-R AE 111 so if you want it let me now

and its the one YOU looking for

i have the original black long one in my garage its from my "old" G6-R AE 111 so if you want it let me now

This will fit.. spot on..

Bob - I wasn't implying that you would nick it I was just trying to say that if you post on a public forum that you are prepared to pay £20 for an aerial someone could read it and see an easy way to get the money by just unscrewing one from a car and posting it on.

Sorry if offence taken - not intended :thumbsup:

Bob - I wasn't implying that you would nick it I was just trying to say that if you post on a public forum that you are prepared to pay £20 for an aerial someone could read it and see an easy way to get the money by just unscrewing one from a car and posting it on.

Sorry if offence taken - not intended :thumbsup:

NoNe TaKeN ARR kid... but dont leave your lighters lying about coz i will ave them away..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BoB

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links