Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Six Nations 2006

Gaza_R

I have put a tenner on Scotland to beat France on Sunday, I reckon they will cause an upset this year. Some of my friends think I am mad. :D

I'm really hoping that we (Ireland) do well this year but who am I kidding. If the Irish team do as well as their provincial teams do, then we'd be sorted :thumbsup:

I have put a tenner on Scotland to beat France on Sunday, I reckon they will cause an upset this year. Some of my friends think I am mad. :D

I'm really hoping that we (Ireland) do well this year but who am I kidding. If the Irish team do as well as their provincial teams do, then we'd be sorted :thumbsup:

Can't wait. I think that there are 5 teams capabale of beating each other. Sadly no Grand Slam for Wales this year as there are too many players out and not enough strength in depth. France will win the championship I think, with England second and after that I have no idea.

I literally couldn't care less about the 6 nations, rugby bores me to death.

Instead of novacaine, my dentist uses Sky Football to knock me out! :P ;) Plus me dad supports Liverpool and me mum supports Man Utd... which kind of puts you off football! ;)

I think there's a bit of a holy-war with regards to rugby and football. Partly it's got to do with what you played better at school I think. I was sh1te at football but a total swine as a winger in rugby. It runs in my family so that's another reason. A whole line of men who play with oddly shaped balls.

Personally, I don't really care who wins as long as it's a good tourney! Be nice for England to win again but I can't bare the pseudopatriotic crap that happens whenever England wins at something.

Err egg chasing :thumbsup: Nah like to see England do well at anything and even seeing Britain do well at curling :P

But still, balls are supposed to be round. :thumbsup:

COME ON IRELAND

gsw0042l8ft.jpg

i think we should have a good chance, our lads are doing well in the Heineken cup.

Instead of novacaine, my dentist uses Sky Football to knock me out! :P ;) Plus me dad supports Liverpool and me mum supports Man Utd... which kind of puts you off football! ;)

I think there's a bit of a holy-war with regards to rugby and football. Partly it's got to do with what you played better at school I think. I was sh1te at football but a total swine as a winger in rugby. It runs in my family so that's another reason. A whole line of men who play with oddly shaped balls.

Personally, I don't really care who wins as long as it's a good tourney! Be nice for England to win again but I can't bare the pseudopatriotic crap that happens whenever England wins at something.

lol, I don't think it's got much to do with what you were good at, although if you're good at something it probably helps the enjoyment factor a bit. I think it's more to do with what you grow up with. In Liverpool there are absolutely loads of football fans & rugby fans are a rare breed, whereas just down the road in St Helens it's pretty much the opposite. I had a never-ending supply of footballs when I was younger & absolutely love the sport, I never got into rugby, in fact the 1st time I saw a proper rugby ball was when I went to secondary school in St Helens & it's always bored me to the brink of suicide. If I was born into a family of rugby fans I might have enjoyed it more.

Hear hear, if my Dad puts it on he's guaranteed to get rid of me from the room - maybe he does it on purpose lol

5 of our Leicester Tigers lads are in the England team.... thats almost a quarter of the team full of Leicester beefcake :drool::drool::thumbsup:

Scotlands got a young team this year, hopefully we can do something exciting, at least play some good rugby and no daft mistakes, fingers crossed, love the sport with a passion! Good luck to all teams apart from England ;-)