Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do Halfords Do Wheel Nuts?

MIP

I'm four wheel nuts short of a full set. And thats not a play on words. I've bought some v. nice alloy wheel from eBay, and he's kindly supplied the nuts, though not the ones that would be the locking one's for some strange reason, I'm not gonna fit wheels unless all five are on, so I'm off down to Halfords at lunch tomorow to ask.

If anyone happens to know whether or not they do them, and if not, a good place in the newbury/reading/basingstoke/andover area to get them, that'd be very handy. :thumbsup:

I'm four wheel nuts short of a full set. And thats not a play on words. I've bought some v. nice alloy wheel from ebay, and he's kindly supplied the nuts, though not the ones that would be the locking one's for some strange reason, I'm not gonna fit wheels unless all five are on, so I'm off down to halfords at lunch tomorow to ask.

If anyone happens to know whether or not they do them, and if not, a good place in the newbury/reading/basingstoke/andover area to get them, that'd be very handy. :thumbsup:

Do you have a set of locking nuts already??

01189 224932 Reading Toyota.. Should have either on the shelf..

BoB

locking nuts £30 a set , insurance recognised

they also do fitting kits 20 nuts plus spigot rings , for between 20 to 30 pounds

Ah right, well the original nuts from my wheels don't seem to fit (including the locking ones), they've got a ridge and a sort of washer round them thats too wide to go in the holes on these new alloys (gonna need a new socket as well as that won't fit the holes either).

The wheel does fit on the studs fine though and the nuts I've got fit, so I was just gonna take one and see if I could get some more of the same. I'll give reading toyota a look into though, cheers.

if ur trying to use the stock wheel nuts with the flat washers on they wont go on, you need nuts with a chamfered edge - you just need a set of lock nuts if the others are ok.

keep the old nuts they are £5-66 each at the dealers . eBay lol

locking nuts £30 a set , insurance recognised

they also do fitting kits 20 nuts plus spigot rings , for between 20 to 30 pounds

Is this from a toyota dealership? Plus, what are spigot rings?

yes halfs do sell them and you need tapered ones as booster says, the spigot ring is the plastic adaptor that goes in the wheel center to correctly allign it on the hub