Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conspiracy Theories

sotal

that's a boring answer :lol:

I watched the whole of that animation and then started to look for points which they had made up or make look worse and looking about for official reports etc - started to confirm more of what they said.

At the end of the day the plane did disappear.

I just hoped that someone would come on like they normally do and rip it to shreds saying that it couldn't be true etc etc

You mean like this ..

Linky ..

When the world of miths and urban legands is calling, Snopes is your friend (Unless they are in on it too).

Seen it before, but its always interesting.... conspiracy theories always interest me - you always think "Were we told everything" :unsure::thumbsup:

I seem to remember one particular air crash in a suburb of America where a guy ran up to the incident while videoing and people were saying that a light aircraft had come down and indeed the site looked like a small plane. It was in fact a Boing 737 full of passengers that had come down at such a speed and angle it left a small signature for its size.

- you always think "Were we told everything" :unsure::thumbsup:

Err........I don't.

I never believe much of what goes on globally as there are always agendas at work. remember the WMD speech from Tony Bliar? I didn't believe that at the time and strangely enough it all turned out to be a work of fiction.

The people in a position to tell the facts rarely do as the truth is damaging or damn inconvenient to them

- you always think "Were we told everything" :unsure::thumbsup:

Err........I don't.

I never believe much of what goes on globally as there are always agendas at work. remember the WMD speech from Tony Bliar? I didn't believe that at the time and strangely enough it all turned out to be a work of fiction.

The people in a position to tell the facts rarely do as the truth is damaging or damn inconvenient to them

Totally agree with Rich. we are only ever told what is convenient for us to know. :yes:

I'm pretty convinced the moon landings were faked.

Say that to any proud American for a good responce.. :lol:

Thats the one thing i have no doubt about... After viewing all the evidence on display.. no way did they land..

All of the moon landing points can be argued for and against. The program mentioned in the link had counter arguments for the theories from a Nasa spokesman. All his answers basically said was 'we got to the moon, anyone who thinks otherwise is a ***** '. No validation, no evidence, just instant dismissiveness of any contrary stance.

The american government and agencies have a long and shameful history of lying........I don't see any evidence to suggest that this was one of the rare occasions they told the truth.

All of the moon landing points can be argued for and against. The program mentioned in the link had counter arguments for the theories from a Nasa spokesman. All his answers basically said was 'we got to the moon, anyone who thinks otherwise is a ***** '. No validation, no evidence, just instant dismissiveness of any contrary stance.

The american government and agencies have a long and shameful history of lying........I don't see any evidence to suggest that this was one of the rare occasions they told the truth.

So you think that the US government, who not only have a history of lying but also of being completely incapable of keeping those lies hushed up would be able to hide the fact that the landings had been falsified?

Why do people find it so hard to believe we landed on the Moon? Do people just want to rubbish humankinds achievements? NASA have provided evidence. It's just that people just don't listen. Other independent scientists have provided compelling evidence that proves the landings but people don't listen. The moment a couple of kooks living in a trailer park start bull*hitting about radiation and blast craters people start believing. Maybe that's where NASA messed up. Maybe they should move to a trailer park!

I must admit that NASA come across as a bit condescending but then people are rubbishing their greatest achievement. I'd be a bit ******!

One of the reasons we haven't revisited the Moon is that NASA's funds have been cut to a tiny portion of what they had back then and another reason is that now they've done it and beat the Russians, they don't feel the need to do it again. If someone told Bush that there was oil up there then we might see another push to land on the Moon. We are capable of so much more. It's just a damn shame we can't image the landing sites with the HST as it's resolution isn't great enough.

:) Fidgits posts or did a lot they scary...makes you think,,but...you only live once so just enhoy it while we can ...thats my theory :P

Now *that* is a good theory! :thumbsup:

Hey wait... This ones good. This'll *really* f*** with your head... JFK really was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald. He received sharpshooter marks on Marine tests and he later suffered "psychological events". ;)

If someone told Bush that there was oil up there then we might see another push to land on the Moon.

Or tell him there's an Al qaida training camp there, he'd probably believe that too.

At this point I'd like to apoligise for having reasonable doubt about the moon landings. I guess blind faith isn't what it used to be :D

If someone told Bush that there was oil up there then we might see another push to land on the Moon.

Or tell him there's an Al qaida training camp there, he'd probably believe that too.

At this point I'd like to apoligise for having reasonable doubt about the moon landings. I guess blind faith isn't what it used to be :D

:lol:

Nothing wrong with reasonable doubts... I was just putting my reasons for believing it happened forward is all. I like conspiracy theories as much as anyone but as I'm well into astronomy (science geek) and this tends to be one that I find a bit hard to swallow.

When another landing is made we can prove the first landings... Then we have to prove that landing! ;)

There is a mirror up there which relays a laser back to Earth which is used for measuring the distance to the Moon that the astronauts put up there but then the argument against that is that it was put there remotely.

You ought to see some of the astronomy forums! ;) It's like a holy war sometimes. It's great! :thumbsup:

Just a random thought about the moon landings. They planted a flag, yes? There`s no wind on the surface of the moon, It`s a vacuum, Yes? So it`s not going to blow away, it should still be where they planted it, Yes? So. With all the marvelous optical technology available to us nowadays, i.e. The hubble telescope, Electron microscopes etc etc. Would it not be possible to see the darned flag from planet earth? :unsure:

Just a random thought about the moon landings. They planted a flag, yes? There`s no wind on the surface of the moon, It`s a vacuum, Yes? So it`s not going to blow away, it should still be where they planted it, Yes? So. With all the marvelous optical technology available to us nowadays, i.e. The hubble telescope, Electron microscopes etc etc. Would it not be possible to see the darned flag from planet earth? :unsure:

Unfortunately not. The mirror on the HST would need to be about the size of a football field to resolve the landing sites. I'm really not up to the maths but here's a link... then go to the Hubble Space Telescope link.

It really is a shame but even then, would it prove anything to the hardcore? They would just claim it had been planted remotely and the lander was also put there remotely. The core of their belief is that humankind can't leave the vicinity of the planet. Like I said, the astronauts planted and aligned a mirror to reflect a laser from Earth to aid in measuring the distance from the moon to the earth, that would be a !Removed! to do remotely today, let alone 40 years ago. So there is an artifact up there that essentially proves that it was put there by us.

all these things are to be taken with a "pinch of salt" ..

As Bibbs says, but i`m always interested in these. if you took all of them serious then you would just end up locking yourself in a room with 1000`s of cans of beans :!Removed!: . like i have a friend that believes that such films like The day after tomorrow and Armageddon are a secret way of preparing for possible ways in which the world will end. Personally i think The day after tomorrow is really possible.

On a funny note as regards the US President G.W, the TV show The West wing is being cancelled due to falling ratings due to its unreal portrayal of a "intelligent" US President, Honest :lol:

As Bibbs says, but i`m always interested in these. if you took all of them serious then you would just end up locking yourself in a room with 1000`s of cans of beans :!Removed!: .

You're obviously unaware that bean tins have a microchip fitted in them. These relay data to the CIA regarding shopping trends and subsequent possible terrorist atrocities. :eek:

Personally i think The day after tomorrow is really possible.

Not only possible, it's a fact. At the time of writing this post, the Day after tomorrow is known as 'Monday'. This will happen - there's no denying it. Things will be terrible as we have to go back to work after a couple of days off. :D

FPMSL@Boro Sera :lol: , your just made my day i did not finish work last night till 1 AM this morning and i was back in at 4 so im :censor: . I needed a good laugh to wake me up. Don’t even get me started on the effects of CFC on the Ozone layer causing the melting of the ice resulting in the dilution on the north Atlantic drift causing it to fail. I find the whole subject very interesting. Now im off to make a tin foil hat to keep of the spy rays

FPMSL@Boro Sera :lol: , your just made my day i did not finish work last night till 1 AM this morning and i was back in at 4 so im :censor: . I needed a good laugh to wake me up. Don’t even get me started on the effects of CFC on the Ozone layer causing the melting of the ice resulting in the dilution on the north Atlantic drift causing it to fail. I find the whole subject very interesting. Now im off to make a tin foil hat to keep of the spy rays

Inquiring minds wish to know... What freaky kinds of experiments have you been conducting with canines? That's one hell of an avatar! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I've managed to avoid the Day After Tomorrow as I've "got the builders in". Saved!

I found it on a website, made me laugh so i used it