Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Meet (gateshead)

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Hou

• JustJJ

• Kerby

Top Posters In This Topic

i could do with a trip to ENVY too, if my mr2 is operational ill be coming, will give it a good run

• 2 weeks later...

Well I checked on the bowling last week and the only way that they would let me book is by using my credit card to pay for the games (13 months unemployed…….I don’t think so :rolleyes: ).

So one way round it is to find out the definite numbers first thing and book the lanes, this won’t be a problem as the waiting time at worst is 2/3 hours and as we will be going for lunch then chilling for a while this should work out fine. :yes:

It will depend how many of us are bowling as to how many lanes we need, two lanes with 6 on each will cost £9.25 each for two games or £10.75 for three, so your money will be needed for booking on the day please.

I also need to know the numbers for Harry Ramsdens so that Daz, who has kindly offered to help, can book the restaurant for us, so PLEASE could you put your names down ASAP.

This is still the list as far as I know

So far the deffo’s are:

GIDDLEPIN

Apasotoc

Dicey 2k

DazH + 4

Mark n

Hoho 15 + 1

Hou

BoroSera

Maybe’s are:

Jaydan Wilde

Chyownster

Jaxx

Tegan

Artist & Hamish (Forum Anything)

Thanks

Les

Hmmm.. I'm now only a couple of hours drive away, if fact less of a drive than I have done to most Scottish meets :unsure:

Can I give you a reply by mid-week Les?

:thumbsup:

Alan

Hmmm.. I'm now only a couple of hours drive away, if fact less of a drive than I have done to most Scottish meets :unsure:

Can I give you a reply by mid-week Les?

:thumbsup:

Alan

No problem Alan :thumbsup: (It's 3 hours for me ;) )

well im there for sure as the mrs has given me the day off, yey

bad thing is that i might have to drive up on the morning, will have to see if she can get moved into her house before then!

Well if you guys want to jump in with me i might still go... We can work on the fine print later!!! Let me know ok?? :thumbsup:

Lol typical, dont have a toyota anymore and you have a meet right on my doorstep :rolleyes:

Theres a few guys with toyotas on my local site, mainly supras. Shall i let them know?

Lol typical, dont have a toyota anymore and you have a meet right on my doorstep :rolleyes:

Theres a few guys with toyotas on my local site, mainly supras. Shall i let them know?

The more the merrier as long as you can let me know if they want grub? :thumbsup:

Oh right dude, just re-read the post and some people were talking about it that was all and i didnt want to have to go spend cash as i wouldnt be able to control myself!

im up for going to envy hou, as will rob :)

*****edit*****

i retract that statement as i only went on friday and considering i've thrown about £1400 his way in the last 2 weeks i dare'nt go!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links