Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What A Weekend....

TheNissanMan

What a scorcher, the tan is slowly coming along....

Well I wasn't going to be doing anything this weekend but with sunshine like that you couldn't not go out al day in it could you !!!

I had a cquick check on a couple of websites and IMOC had an MR2 Guildford to Brighton run so Saturday after going out for a good drive (I have the white stripe where the seatbelt was to prove it :P) I washed and polished the car late into the night so it wasn't to hot and got ready for a mad day out with IMOC.

Scot came in the rustbucket and upon arriving at the GUildford meeting place we waited and erm... waited.... 5 MR2's in total turned up which was a pretty poor turnout and after setting off was astounded to see how slow the other drivers were.

We headed on down to the Brighton Showground for the Car show there, £5 entrance and not that mnay cars and poorly laid out, you can tell it's bad when the American Classic's beat the appearance of the !Removed!....

After the show we headed on down to the Marina for a bite to eat before a crawl along the Sea Front, wasn't too much of a problem not being able to do more than a crawl every now and then ***** the views around ( :rolleyes: ) were stunning, bikini's everywhere....

A quick blat out of town and then headed back home for about 8pm...

After an 8 hour day in the sun with the roof off, all I can say is thank god for Air Conditioning, when your not moving the still air was unbearable....

So what did everyone esle get upto ?

went down to ipswich friday night, stayed there till sat afternoon....then drove back........did the usual shopping sundaymorning..............got the beers in lit the BBQ and the rest is history as they say......god my head hurts this morning :drool:

Nothing as interesting as you Ryan.

Saturday watched England slaughter South Africa at the cricket,then got called out to work yet again :angry:

Sunday went to see the DAB demo car at york and then went out for a meal.

painted garage (BORING) then sat and enjoyed the sun (bliss) now suffering slight sunburn

typical brit sitting out in the midday sun lol :ph34r:

Saturday I had friends round for a bbq/beers in the sun, penalty shootouts and frisbee amongst other games, later on went out for a quiet drink around the pubs

Sunday went for a drive most of the day, washed and polished the car and headed out to a friends 18th birthday do

Friday was pretty similar to saturday too

B) I headed for the nearest beach for the day (Still only off white though) and then dropped into a pub on the way home (As you do)

Great day out but traffic comming back was murder!!

weekend??? :huh: what weekend?

I know how you feel.

I spent all the wonderful scorching hot weekend in 11Kv switchroom sweating my b :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: ks off!!!

Workin in a Power Station is pretty cool most of the time. But over the summer thay take some of the generating units off load and I have to work lots of weekends :(

But my wage will be nice at the end of the month :D

Hopefully be able to afford that 3sgte soon :thumbsup:

Friday - worked :censor:

Saturday - Watched England win at Cricket :thumbsup: , Meet girlfriend :yes: , saw 'Hulk' @ cinema :eek: , ate Nachos :drool: , cleaned Nachos off T-shirt :help: , got some beers :beer: , drank aforementioned beers :beer::beer::beer: , watched Taxi Driver (De Niro) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: , had another beer :beer: , ....................

Sunday - worked :censor:

i relaxed all weekend, did bugger all apart from tidy the garden up and clean the cars...

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz in the sun :)

Needed to go to the local DIY store, which is 15 min's away, so dropped the top on the roadster, went to Aldborough, Hornsea, Bridlington, Beverley, finally the B&Q in Hull, baught the paint brush I needed, went home, cleaned several hundred dead flies off the front of the car, put the bar-b on, drank a few stellas, forgot why I bought the brush, went out, had a drink, made plans for a trip to DIY stor on Sunday!!! :D :D :D

Needed to go to the local DIY store, which is 15 min's away, so dropped the top on the roadster, went to Aldborough, Hornsea, Bridlington, Beverley, finally the B&Q in Hull, baught the paint brush I needed, went home, cleaned several hundred dead flies off the front of the car, put the bar-b on, drank a few stellas, forgot why I bought the brush, went out, had a drink, made plans for a trip to DIY stor on Sunday!!! :D :D :D

PMSL, you sound like me, if theres a shop around the corner I'll drive 100 miles to go to another one, if the weather is right of course :D

Needed to go to the local DIY store, which is 15 min's away, so dropped the top on the roadster, went to Aldborough, Hornsea, Bridlington, Beverley, finally the B&Q in Hull, baught the paint brush I needed, went home, cleaned several hundred dead flies off the front of the car, put the bar-b on, drank a few stellas, forgot why I bought the brush, went out, had a drink, made plans for a trip to DIY stor on Sunday!!!  :D  :D  :D

PMSL, you sound like me, if theres a shop around the corner I'll drive 100 miles to go to another one, if the weather is right of course :D

I'll drink to that !! :thumbsup:

spent most of the weekend putting stuff in boxes ready for our move (on :censor: JAE weekend) because I'm away next weekend at the grand prix. Had to do loads of cleaning too and managed to break some of the pipework under the kitchen sink and got covered in stinky water – urgh :( not much fun and to top it all off it's about 50 degrees inside the car when we go out :crybaby:

Hi everyone

Saturday was at work so that was boring. But sunday washed the motor down and decided to take the yaris out for a run. Went to some really nice quite spots and decided to take some pictures of my pride and joy. Managed to bang off 93 shots.

So here's the results

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al...lbum01?&page=37

Check them out :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Cool Jerry......You have been busy with the pics. I'll bring two cameras to Jae and you can shoot some stuff for me.............. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi everyone

Saturday was at work so that was boring. But sunday washed the motor down and decided to take the yaris out for a run. Went to some really nice quite spots and decided to take some pictures of my pride and joy. Managed to bang off 93 shots.

So here's the results

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/al...lbum01?&page=37

Check them out :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Do'nt the sun bring out the best in our motors ?

Nice pic's

Les :thumbsup:

Hi everyone

You ain't wrong there les. I'm hoping that the weather is really nice at the jae so that i can bang out some more pictures.

Gordypix no problem if you want to bring 2 cameras with you i'll be glad to take some pictures for you mate :yes:

jerry!!