Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloys And Exhausts

JAY1

Hiyall

I was thinking of putting larger alloys on my 05 Roadster, 17"/18"?, but I`m not sure if they will look right?.

Has anyone got any pics that I could look at?.

And, I`m also thinking of putting an exhaust on that sounds a bit meatier than the standard, any ideas? ( I don`t want to spend a fortune)

Many thanx j

17" all round will look fine.. as for exhausts.. i don't really know whats available for it yet.. been looking into this myself.. i know magnex (the make them for Aston Martin.. amoung others) do a nice twin exit 4" rolled inwards. cat back system,, around 400 quids worth though.

I fancy one of these exhausts when I've got cash to spare, It's an H&S, they make them to order and are a bit on the dear side but well worth it. :thumbsup:

GSBhayward1.jpg

GSBhsinbumper1.jpg

This is the company HERE

You could always check round for second hand as they come up quite regular, not because they are cruddy but when people sell their motors on they usually swap the standard back on to make a bit of cash :thumbsup:

Righteo!

Thanx all.

Will let u know wen I decide wot to go for, and hopefully by then I will hav found out how to post pics :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links