Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Alloys ??

TheNissanMan

My new car has some nice alloys but I can find no markings to work out who makes them !!!

Picture 64 (page 8) in the gallery, if anyone could help it would be much appreciated...

i dont know what wheels they are........

defo jap stuff.....nice wheels,hmmmmmm

anything jap really or even League Tantrums

• 1 month later...

I know I really wanted to find out what they were but with the weather being so bad i was too much effort to lift the car and take them off....

Unfortunately I don't have a garage :(

• 2 months later...

Hi i was thinking of getting some bigger alloy wheels for my yaris T sport. The yaris comes with 15" as standard. But i really dont know what size i can got up to really. I have seen a yaris in car mags with 17 / 18" on there car.

I really dont know what would be the best fit. Also can anyone explain to me what the off set is all about ? I believe that is something about the tyre spacing so that it doesn't rub the wheel arches and the shocks?

Also i plan to lower the car by 30mm on tte springs so i have got that to consider as well.

Please help as i really would like to get to the the bottom of this.

I'll start a new thread on this one as it would be interesting to see the answers...

I've not got a clue when it comes to alloy sizes, tyre sizes etc, just know what I bought my car with....