Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picture Hosting...

TheNissanMan

Hiiya peeps, Im now hosting a load of pic's for different people, so thought I should let you know...

I have just downloaded everything onto my home PC to start sorting them all out and thumbnail them etc and get them in a decent html format, if yours is one of the pictures I am hosting it may dissapear temporarily shortly, this will only be for a n hour or so but may well be placed in a diffreent directory when it goes back due to me organising them a bit better as well....

I will post the URL you can find your pics at when done but more likely than not it will be http://tubby.custard.org/toc.users.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Ryan

not to demean your offer to people to host images Ryan - but the club has its own Gallery - anyone can upload their images to this, and use it to display pictures in the forums, as avatars etc.

just so as people are aware.

Sorry matt was not meant as an offer just a heads up for those that I am already hosting and have been for some time....

sorry to prod you with my ****ty stick too

be careful mate because these pics will be on here for 10years.. or 20 years or more as most are linked whithin the forum they will need to remain active all the time. Yes we intend being here 20 years time when i am grey all over!

if our site is down the pics are useless.. if your connection goes down we have a load of dead pics.

Smashing offer though dude!

:group-cuddles:

Steve,

As said not advertising as would always suggest using the forum, mainly pics are mine but a few friends here I've helped out aswell...

As for 20 years, I'll be about 50 then so might need to change to something more pipe and slippers... Lexus maybe :P

LS of course :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry matt was not meant as an offer just a heads up for those that I am already hosting and have been for some time....

It OK - I realised that - was just pointing out that you could always tell people to stick em in the gallery - less hassle for you that way mate ;)

It OK - I realised that - was just pointing out that you could always tell people to stick em in the gallery - less hassle for you that way mate ;)

hassle, whats that :D :D :D

friends and family affair only...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links