Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats My Corolla Worth Plz?

Cool Chip

As the title states.....

Spec

1988 F reg

Toyota Corolla 1.3 saloon GL

4 door

White

FSH

Im the second owner from new for 8 months now

39k miles (100% genuine lots of proof)

will have a 12Month MOT went i sell it

and bout 4 months TAX

Cars condition

fitted new exsost

new anti roll bushes

1 new tire, other 3 are good and spare is good

fitted corolla alloys ( not sure what model quite new ish)

had full service on time cam belt, gear oil, 4life etc

interier is like new everything with the car

the car is so clean its unreal not 1 bit of dirt on the engine!

the motor it perfect,will run 4 many years 2 come

NO RUST

this car has been cared for dearly by original owner (very old man) and me

Only problem with it

hence the man giveign up his car being old he bashed it a few times :(

the bonnet has a dent in the middle front and the driver door has a dent/scrape which is rusting now (the only rust on it might i add) im looking for a new bonnet and door.

and there is a few touch ups around wheel arches where he must ov scraped it (not ovious)

left and right corners of front bumper have scratches (just needs painting, no problem)

there we have it iv been very honest and it an exstreamly good motor, im currently looking for a decent /dare i say it Honda CRX MK2 as i love them 2 bits :yes:

So whats it worth peeps ???

if u need any more details just ask plz :)

personally, id rate it (obviously without seeing it) at about £800 or there or therabouts.

dont know what anyone else thinks?

Im going to a few body shops friday to get a few qotes on fixign the dents and scratches might b worth my while.

if some 1 can host pics i'll take sum to put up on here,wont beable 2 get them 2nite as im going swimming and then the g/fs after wrk sorry.

£800 first price higher than i thought :)

any more plz?

To be honest I wouldnt bother sorting out the dents as £800 from the oud of it sounds max, if you sort the rust and dents out you wont be getting much for the car...

I have similar model - G reg 1989. Mine has 100,000 miles and rust on all arches, and i got it for £330 and had to replace full exhaust, 2 tyres, and 2 brake pads. £700 is my guestimate for yours Cool Chip.

I also have faulty connections on the light fittings, due to rust. They are not listed in the manual, and my local garage has been unable to find some. Can anyone suggest what I should be asking for, or looking for on the internet? I am talking about the metal connectors at the ends of the wires, which the bulbs slot in to. I have not been to a scrap-yard before. Are there going to be many Corollas this age do you think, or do most cars get crushed these days?

I have similar model - G reg 1989. Mine has 100,000 miles and rust on all arches, and i got it for £330 and had to replace full exhaust, 2 tyres, and 2 brake pads. £700 is my guestimate for yours Cool Chip.

I also have faulty connections on the light fittings, due to rust. They are not listed in the manual, and my local garage has been unable to find some. Can anyone suggest what I should be asking for, or looking for on the internet? I am talking about the metal connectors at the ends of the wires, which the bulbs slot in to. I have not been to a scrap-yard before. Are there going to be many Corollas this age do you think, or do most cars get crushed these days?

are u talking about the connection to the back of the head light bulb? 3pin prong type?

mine have a grease type coating on the connecters which i supose is to help fight rust.

can u not just scratch/sand down the connecters if so ?

i'll beable to take soem piccys tomorro afta work if all goes to plan, just got bak home now and its dark,

still need soem one to host the piccys tho :) ?

• 1 year later...
Im going to a few body shops friday to get a few qotes on fixign the dents and scratches might b worth my while.

if some 1 can host pics i'll take sum to put up on here,wont beable 2 get them 2nite as im going swimming and then the g/fs after wrk sorry.

£800 first price higher than i thought  :)

any more  plz?

how much did you get in the end cool chip? 17 months after your post, i wrote off my 1.3 GL, and the insurance offered me £150 for it, minus excess, making total of £50 in hand. they wouldn't budge on that, despite me sending in plenty of proof

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links