Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk 5 Celica Range, Help?

maff

hi, new to this forum and it look's good. currently i own a renault clio, but due to 25th birthday on the horizon and full no claims bonuses i am looking into getting a mk5 celica. i'v had a look around but can't really find good info on all the mk5 models. can anyone tell me specs or tell me somewhere good to look? thanks

Parkers is a pretty good place to start, gives you all the specs of different models. :)

Other than that there are a fair few Celicas on here, someone should be able to help out with q's!

thanks, what models have the turbo, i'v seen gt and gt-4 models but not sure where the turbo fits in with them. thanks

The GT4 has the 3sgte engine that has the turbo on, where as the GT has the 3sge engine that is a 2.0 Lt, dohc, 16 valve.

Sorry I don't know the specs of the cars but I am sure they are on the parkers website. If not do a google search on Toyota Celica 5th gen.

Colin

or put your sherlock holmes hat on and look in the Celica section on this site - these questions come up quite often :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links