Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back Speakers In Yaris

Gandulo

Hi.

These new Yaris don't have, like the old ones, Speakers on the backside of the car, just in the front (4). Do you know if there is any cables pre-instalation in these cars to fit 2 Speakers on the back?

er... the old yars only had 4 up front didnt it, mine does? i thought it was optional for rear speeks, i may be wrong.

anyway, i doubt theyd have run cables through..

do it yourself, its a piece of ***** mate

• 1 month later...

maybe a bit late but i have fitted Speakers in the rear of her in doors Yaris. It was all oe stuff the loom plugs straight into the rear of the head unit the Speakers on the other hand were a bit more tricky. If you have a french built Yaris the dealers tell you it wont fit the problem is the rear parcel shelf the french (for some reason best known to themselfs)put in a small shelf :angry: but a bit of modification they fitted.

The other odd thing that happens is the fader which fades between door and dash Speakers then fades between dash and door/rear speakers but hey at least theres sound in the rear for the kids :)

You have it wired wrongly then - there should be a four pin plug on the end of a long loom that goes to your rear Speakers - then you should have a converter lead that enables you to double up the two front sets of Speakers, and put the rears on their own.

Once connected correctly the fader should fade between front (dash and doors) and rear.

Steve.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links