Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Ae82 Twin Cam Gt

Rash@R.A.Motors

Hi all,

just thought i'd share my findings with you - Yesterday i purchased possibly one of the best AE82's that you will ever find... The car looks/drives and even smells like NEW.

2 owners - I bought it off the lady that has owned it sine 1989... covered 98k with a FULL TOYOTA Service History.. Folders Fulll Of Receipts (Last serviced at 96k by Toyota) - car has ALWAYS been garaged - Waxoyled every Year regardless of miles covered.

Some pics for y'all - however will take some better ones when the weather pics up and i can give it a good clean/polish up.. Even has original Stereo in it and original Bill Of Sale...!

Enjoy :thumbsup:

tc0011fv.jpg

tc0032vx.jpg

tc0043ag.jpg

tc0054or.jpg

tc0062af.jpg

tc0076pe.jpg

tc0087sy.jpg

Wow nice car mate :thumbsup:

Are you keeping it, or just selling her on? I would keep it if i were you.

whats the floor like, any rot under there near the back? just seen even the sun roof is mint!

hi mate,

now if it was an ae86 in that condition i'd DEFINITELY keep it.... had quite a generous offer on it already so could possibly be sold in the next few days.. Floor is MINT - infact i'll take a pic of it for 'ya as i dont think theres many around now like this.. :thumbsup:

Rash.

here goes:

tc3vu.jpg

tc0097pw.jpg

apart from a bit of dust the floor is as good as the outside of the car.........

tc0117iv.jpg

tc0104me.jpg

even got the tool kit box! never seen one of them. make sure you sell it to someone who is going to look after her, be a shame to let one that good go to a bad home. if that were a ae86 it would be worth 8k plus

Nice find Uncle Rash! :D

I bet you paid sod all for it aswell didnt ya, you lucky bugger! :P

I bet you would still sell it if it was an AE86, ive never known you keep a car! haha, is that your DC5 integra in one of the piccies too??

:crybaby::crybaby: :!Removed!:

I'm happy with the pug, I'm happy with the pug, I'm happy with the pug.......

:laughing: :laughing: You know you want to buy it JT :P

Ey up Rob - hows things..? Long time no hear..? u keeping well - that ae86 of yours is getting along 'eh..! see you're enjoying it (and driving it like it should be driven :D )

You know how it is - you get a car then some1 makes you an offer you cant refuse - what can you do - however i'm defo gonna keep the next decent ae86 i get - thats a promise :thumbsup: Yep that's my DC5 in the pic...

JT - well while its here in my drive you are more than welcome to pop down for a spin :thumbsup: however the guy i'm selling the car to 'may' be interested in your wheels so i'll let you know what he decides.

Everyone else - Thanks - this really was a hard find and especially in the condition this is in with the level of sevice history it has is astonishing..! infact it had more spent on the last service compared to what i paid for it :lol::lol:

twin cam ally - went to a friend of my brothers - however i could have easily got more if i had the chance to advertise it but he seen it as soon as i bought it home....

Rash.

Hi guys, Hey Rash nice gt But I would like to compare MINE TO YOURS :yes: am the2nd owner it has 74,000 original miles stamped by main dealers all prevous mot's. The car is solid no rust what so ever pictures are up at

www.piczo.com/toyotaclassics :D

sweeet :thumbsup: good to see more well kept examples.. however we all know red is the fastest colour :D :lol::thumbsup:

Rash

(goes to find his portfolio of ae82's/ae86's dating back to 1989/1990)

JT - well while its here in my drive you are more than welcome to pop down for a spin however the guy i'm selling the car to 'may' be interested in your wheels so i'll let you know what he decides.

No, i'll end up buying it :D :lol:

Ey up Rob - hows things..? Long time no hear..? u keeping well - that ae86 of yours is getting along 'eh..! see you're enjoying it (and driving it like it should be driven :D )

You know how it is - you get a car then some1 makes you an offer you cant refuse - what can you do - however i'm defo gonna keep the next decent ae86 i get - thats a promise :thumbsup: Yep that's my DC5 in the pic...

Rash.

Im alrite mate! Hope your keeping well too! :D yeah havnt been around much, been either working on the car of using and abusing her! :P

Shes been off the road for winter! Once i got rid of its little bit of cancer, i dont want it to come back with all of the salt etc on the roads! (you know how it is!)

I'll hold you to that, and if you keep your next AE86 then i will have to pop up and see it! Loving your DC5 aswell! I would love to have a go in one! Whats it like compared to the DC2? They sure are more pricey, i know that much! haha

nah mate - nexttime i get 1 i'll pop down to you and well link up... although i am planning to go to some of the drifting events later on the year - also got a mate from watford who is well into the scene (You may have heard of him - His name's Julian (Irish Lad) ) and haven't met him for a while so a good chance to meet some buddies and get into the drift scene (slowly!!)

DC5's are alright but imho overpriced for what they are - seen some for 14/15k - You can get alsorts for that kinda money nowadays... Turbo + 4wd :yes:

For me the DC2 is a better drive - a driver's car if you know what i mean - like comparing the ae82 to the ae92 - the latter more refined and comfy but takes away the raw driving experience from the ae82....

However the DC5 compared to the Civic Type-R is a lot more torqier in the lower rev range and overall quicker - handles much better

TwinCamAlly - yeah sorry mate its gone...

Rash :thumbsup:

p.s. Toymoto - not got any at the minute (hard finding a good one!)

• 2 years later...

Well 2 and a half years later i got the chance to buy back my old ae82 so i did... Paid more for it now than what i sold it for :D but its only done 40 miles since i sold it and is just as good... Been garaged and only taken out once a month or so...

Its been a while since i have driven a ae82 - doesnt half bring back some memories :)

Cheers

Well 2 and a half years later i got the chance to buy back my old ae82 so i did... Paid more for it now than what i sold it for :D but its only done 40 miles since i sold it and is just as good... Been garaged and only taken out once a month or so...

Its been a while since i have driven a ae82 - doesnt half bring back some memories :)

Cheers

Good news, so will you be keeping it this time???

Always good to see an old post updated with useful info. :thumbsup:

Old is GOLD :lol:

here's a few pics just taken...

twinny012pp0.jpg

twinny014jm6.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links