Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats The Times For A Mk3 Turbo

Deano

Yep, aslong as you do good gear changes :D

But remember the mkiii isnt a drag car, its a sports tourer.

Completely straight thru exhaust, no silencers in sight :D shimmed the wastegate by 6mm and air filter element.......off the road at the moment......going for some semi serious mods :D

I made the exhaust myself, i was about to start my own custom exhaust buisness but i had a backer pull out.

Power gains with an aftermarket exhaust are around 30bhp as long as the 'cats' are removed aswell.

Most people go for the mongoose, which is around £400

Try www.fensport.co.uk

You'll certainly notice the difference, along with upping the boost to 10psi and an air filter.

Come and say hello at www.mkiiisupra.net/bbs

If your after a 0-60 car you've really got the wrong motor IMHO as the soop only really gets going then.

its a quarter mile car im looking for.I had a fiesta 1.3 before this so it is a big upgrade.I have considered a nos kit imported from america as well

It certainly is a big upgrade from a fiesta :D

You need to learn how to power brake aswell, which will help with your times, ill go into that when ive got a bit more time.

I just bought a 87 Supra Turbo and found this forum, and I came from a Ford Aspire myself. ;) And yes I can second that it is a HUGE improvement over that :censor: mazda 1.3 :)

edited... RH

um yes you can compare them. i can't name 1 thing that was better on the aspire (when I first got it) over the supra. :) hell, even now the only thing is better is the sound in the aspire, because i spent 200 bucks to replace everything, which I'll end up doing to the supra within a month. even the gas milage is sucking on the aspire.

:-D

these are both asian cars (festivas and aspires were made by kia in s korea fyi)

:-D

this isn't an apple/orange case.

depends on the year...2000s i believe go for around 10, 95s go for around 5-6...id hafta ask my friend, hes more of a eclipse kinda guy...personally i don't like FWD and 4cylinders. :-D