Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ice And Exhaust For Sale

corollasr

hey all,

as the corolla is most proably going and will be replaced with something newer i need to sell off some of my stuff, as follows. all items specified car specific will only fit the E11 corolla hatchbacks :

-FLI 12" 1000w boxed/amped active sub. 3 months old, gain + frequency controls. can also be sold with amp wiring kit if desired. perfect condition. set me back 180 new, but open to offers, with or without wiring kit. $130

-Pioneer tsa-6920 6x9s in standard parcel shelf (corolla e11). come with some wiring, but not much. also in brilliant condition. would need a standard shelf in exchange + cash. originally cost 90 plus fitting. open to offers on this also $50+shelf

-Phoenix gold octane r 6.5" components. mounted in corolla doorcards. good bass levels for components. bought and fitted in october, at a cost of 125. open to offers but would need standard SR spec door cards in exchange $70+door cards

-Powerflow custom made 6x4 oval back box. In good condition bar some small scratches on the underside of the tailpipe that arent noticeable. moderately loud but not too OTT. would fit most cars with a drivers side tailpipe exit with a little mechanical knowledge. set me back 200 new, so open to offers on this also $75

-Lastly, custom built de-cat pipe. was on the car for literally 2 weeks until it had to come off, as with the current exhaust system it was just too loud. made the car a LOT more responsive and gave it an awesome growl. should be possible to adapt in to fit most cars as is just a straight through pipe. it set me back 80 new but would be open to offers $50

please note that the prices stated are in pounds (my keyboard wont do pound signs so dollar sign was closest). also the guide prices are not necessarily the only price i'd take for the items, so make me an offer. i'm currently at uni in winchester (nr southampton) and have all the stereo with me. exhaust parts would have to be a weeks wait as are at home)

PM me offers of text me on 07737963726

thanks

ed