check it out

b4 shot

b4 respray :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

(corolla's mine too, for work)

AND

after B) B) B) B)

:D cheers for the comments :thumbsup:

was it a bit pricey? - couldn't get a quote here for less

yeah saves on polish for a while, drove home in it on friday (4.5 hour drive) & got some looks cause it's 8 years old and looks like new :D

yeah about £1200 stg

that was inc. vat and paint and sundries

and a little bit of body work to the rear bumper grrrrrrrrr :ffs: ......guinness truck reversing

looks to me like you just washed it. my paseo was practically pink. in much worse shape than yours in the before picture. looks good though.

looks to me like you just washed it. my paseo was practically pink. in much worse shape than yours in the before picture. looks good though.

picture dosen't do it justice and it would have been ok 'cept for all the key marks

a problem that liam (body shop) informed me about the cynos was that it was not laquered in the first place thats why the red, blue, black, etc (primary colours) fade, only mettalic paint was laquered & he now apply's a laquer to all paint jobs

picture dosen't do it justice and it would have been ok 'cept for all the key marks

a problem that liam (body shop) informed me about the cynos was that it was not laquered in the first place thats why the red, blue, black, etc (primary colours) fade, only mettalic paint was laquered & he now apply's a laquer to all paint jobs

Im sure this was the case with most primary colours regardless. It wasn't normal to laquer a solid colour. Not sure if new cars with solid colours are laquered now though.

Im sure this was the case with most primary colours regardless. It wasn't normal to laquer a solid colour. Not sure if new cars with solid colours are laquered now though.

i think your right about new cars not having a coat of laquer, but any resparys he gets in he does apply a coat to stop them fading :yes: