Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

When Does The New Rav4 Come Out?

jay dh

my parents want to get the current rav4 in 2.0 3dr auto version and know they could get a good deal as the new model is coming out soon so they will want to shift stock. but when exactly is it coming out? is it february? april? does anyone know?

cheers

Jay

It is in the dealers right now and it looks great but there is not going to be a 3 door model. The on the road price of the 5 door base XT3 2.0 petrol is £18,995.00 auto is £19,995.00 . The XT4 is £21,459 & auto £22,595.00, If it must be 3 door grab the cheep deal while it lasts . Hope this helps :thumbsup:

It is in the dealers right now and it looks great but there is not going to be a 3 door model. The on the road price of the 5 door base XT3 2.0 petrol is £18,995.00 auto is £19,995.00 . The XT4 is £21,459 & auto £22,595.00, If it must be 3 door grab the cheep deal while it lasts . Hope this helps :thumbsup:

It's officialy being launched 1st March I beleive.

Had a look around a new 2.0 Petrol XT4 at my local dealer the other week. They have them in for demo's etc. All the leaflets and info is refering to the new version. They also had a 3dr XTR D4D with all gadgets brand new for £18.995......

Waiting for the new D4D 2.2 to be on demo as this is the one i'm interested in not the T180 (too ££££££££) for that one.

The petrol model is out now, but the diesel's are not out untill 1st March. I should know as I ordered a XT4 2.2D-4D yesterday. :D

Toyota are working on a sought of replacement for the 3 Door RAV4 called the Urban, it will be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show next month.

Picture

Makes my photo from yesterday look a bit small :( ...

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50170

I have a new Toyota price list and it seems they are going to run the new 5 door RAV4 model alongside the old 3 door , that way they still have the SUV market covered ...for now :yes: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links