Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Car Is Gonna Be On A Stand

Miss T Sport

:thumbsup: Just heard from a mate (who owns another board) that he would like me car to fill a space on his stand this weekend.

Great, I am really looking forward to it and hopefully have some nice pictures to show you.

The show is this Sunday. I am part of another communty for car modders in Sussex (want promote so not to upset mods)

Are ppl from here going to that event? If so look out for a SMCC stand and come say hi

It's not a problem to say your on another clubs stands, we don't expect people who are here to be exclusive members, were here for everyone :)

All we ask is if you link to other clubs sites in your sig they also have a link back here :)

More the merrier and the closer different car clubs work together the better....

Well in that case the other board I am a member of is Sussex Carz

My sig on their site lists the web addrs for here so dont worry. When I go to the meets (they are local to me so easier to get to) I try to mention the site to other toyota owners or even to ppl who are interested in Toyota's.

I am always up for promoting boards that I use and find very user friendly :D

I am going down to the Kent Show with my mate and some people he knows from his SEAT club.

I Will look out for you down there.

:thumbsup: Just heard from a mate that he would like me car to fill a space on his stand this weekend.

Great, I am really looking forward to it and hopefully have some nice pictures to show you.

Hope you enjoy the experience. My Corolla was recently on the Fensport stand at JAPS in Nottingham (my first time) and I was amazed at the amount of interest in my motor. It was a great day and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Just make sure it looks it's best on the day so get that polishing done so that all you have to do when you get there is to sit back and enjoy. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is my first time as well :lol:

I have forward planned this weekend for car cleaning.

Friday eve - get home from work - clean and polish the car - good going over

Sat eve - quick wash down - water and leather only (my car really shows up dust, more so as they are building new houses next to where I live!), Clean the inside and clear out the boot.

Sun - take damp leather to show to quickly rub down at arrival.

She is going look the nuts. Very proud of my car but next to some of the really kitted out she is going to look very plain :( But what the heck, may be the only YTS there so will be a novelty item.

MissT, from the show's i've been to you call tell who loves their cars and it is not necessarily the modded ones that look the best, I would personally see a car that is well presented and cared for which is fairly obvious...

I'm sure your car will go down a storm...

Yes i agree with rhaines there. You dont have to really go crazy with the modifying thing. At the end of the day if you look after you car and keep it clean. People will alway stare at you car.

My car isn't heavily modified and people are almost breaking there necks staring at my motor all the while. It kind of gives me a warm feeling inside. So dont worry I'm sure everyone will love the look of you car :thumbsup:

After all it's a toyota :yes:

jerry!!

:( Just found out that the guy who pulled out (who i was going to fill in for) will now have his car back on the stand, they did not think he would be on the road in time.

I will be in the car park now :lol: , but I have been garenteed future stands, my name is on the list at least.

I will post a pic of my car in the car park now :P

Oh well, I am going to Donny in August and have been offered Trax in September and the Fast & Furious Car show later this year!

Hopefull by the time my turn comes round I will have fitted my Impreza vent so it will look even more sporty

Shame about that Miss T, I was looking forward to seeing the pictures. The car park isn't good enough for your great looking car. :angry:

Willl you be cutting the bonnet for the vent or will it be just for looks?

There will be a hole cut, it is practical vent rather then cosmetic. The idea is to try and get some cold air to the back of the engine bay as my induc kit is located there.

Hopefully the cold air will improve the performance of the kit and maybe, just maybe push some more horses out of the stable :D

There was another thread about this a couple of weeks ago, I was going up there but can't make it due to work, never mind!

Have a good time anyone whos going & post us some pics!!! :D