Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mcsky's Yaris And Mods Done

mcsky

nice car but 2 things worrying me the ventage in the bonnet letting water in and advan stickers on the back when you dont have advan alloys but wolfrace.the advan thing looks a bit barry but otherwise nice .Change the advan to wolfrace :lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcsky

• earpl

• RossP

• Woody27

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe yep, i have the cover on now so nothin can get in, put the vent cover back on after mum started havin a go at me saying that some kids may get jealous around my area and poor petrol into the vent and then light a match lolz. will take stickers off soon lolz

bingo, 1.0li it is lolz, i'm currently saving up to purchase the bolt on Turbo that HKS do, raising it to roughly 104bhp isit? standard is 74 right.

Have you seen this for sale? It's a TOC members

Turbo kit

yups, i'm definately wanting it, problem is there are also others interested, just a case of who can get the money together 1st! ahhhh i'm crying, i want it so badly!

I can apriciate the effort :thumbsup:, im half and half on this, i like some aspects but not others

and thats an ace price for the turbo !!

Yeah or get a Tsport and be faster anyway :D :P But at that price was totally worth it! Well done Ross and keep us updated of course!!! :D

i`m glad someone on here bought it, either mcsky or ross. god the turbo has being almost all round the world sold new to the US, unused then sold to a Paddy and now to Cyprus :lol: , thanks again ross :thumbsup:, dont worry lad you will get one soon

thanx man, like urs a lot also, yeh is a shame i couldnt buy that turbo, was a real good buy, haha (haha goodbye) lolz, conrats to u Ross for that, yeh unsure if i will purchase a turbo now, most likely gonna save up and buy a new car instead, i want an FTO for my next car.

yeh but c'mon, compared to a 1.0li yaris, it is a LITTLE faster atleast lolz, i'm goin for the looks really, and the FTO does it for me, the 1.8 or the 2.0 is enough for me i think, if not, a few mods on the engine should do it.

FTO's sexy to look at but silly paddle shift box and they unreliable i heard :( also not alot of power to match the looks!

yeh, hmmm for me i think it will be ok, wont be driving that fast, just want it for looks, as long as u drive sensibly hen shouldnt have too many problems

ok u've swayed my thinking, what kinda car that looks pretty nice like the FTO and is quite insurance friendly?

the FTO does look gd.. not not reliable at all....

i would go for mx5, crx, and probably celicas, theres one for sell in the for sell section for only £1500

Ray

An older MR2 may be in your insurance group range? (as far i can tell FTO's around group 16 as are the old MR2 (90-00)) Dunno how much they cost to buy in the first place though!

My mate had to decide between a celica and an FTO recently - what did it for him in the end was the servicing costs - celica every time.

yeh, i've had plans of stickin to toyota and gettin an MR2, the celicas, hmmm not too keen on the round lights but once a kit is added on, it looks mint lolz, at the moment no matter what car i get insurance will kill me. maybe wait another year or 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links