Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rotorstock 3

Ken

No link for cheapo tickets yet, hope we don't miss out :!Removed!:

From their website Les-

Unfortunately there is no online Ticket facility available. Tickets can be purchased on the days. Advance Spectator Ticket Sales: 01803 550 306.

However, here are the general gate prices:

Sunday: £10.00

Monday: £12.00

Weekend: £20.00

under 16's free

Monday advance tickets: £10.00

Advance weekend tickets: £18.00

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Kerby

• Blaze

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm guess we gotta ring then..... hmmmm ... am I going?... am I?... should I?...

ill be coming down for this one..ill be runing in my civic though..:) ll i get my new toyota on the road :)

Hmmm guess we gotta ring then..... hmmmm ... am I going?... am I?... should I?...

Good luck with the ringing, you might as well save the £2 it will cost in phone calls (still haven't got through) and pay the £20 at the gate :angry:

les u going to be having a convoy down? cos im gunna be slighty lost lol

Could sort something out :thumbsup: (Hmm! Sounds like a Saturday BBQ crash out and Sunday travel idea might be hatching here? ;) )

Could sort something out :thumbsup: (Hmm! Sounds like a Saturday BBQ crash out and Sunday travel idea might be hatching here? ;) )

hehe

now do i wanna add 150 miles onto my journey :P

Still dunno whether i wanna go or not... really should save the money, miles and petrol... especially as Im heading for Japfest with the MR2OC this weekend :( i'll never save for my mods this way...

Can i come down on the Sunday ?

Could sort something out (Hmm! Sounds like a Saturday BBQ crash out and Sunday travel idea might be hatching here? )

lol am i missing out on something here?

Count me in i will be there :thumbsup: But only for sunday only ;)

jerry!!

Sorry Ken can you take me off the list! :(

I wont be around for this meet!

will see you guys around on the sunday....do say hello!

Will do Mat :thumbsup:

Chris & Jerry i've added you to the list and i've taken you off Blaze :(

As we seem to be coming from all directions we may as well just meet up on the clubstand so try and get their before 10am.

For those running here's a bit of info from the commentator-

Hi ! Tony Byng here, I have been your starter on the drag strip for last 2 events.

I have now moved on to the commentary box, assisting Jerry Cookson and Paul Venners.

I have just downloaded the entry list to date, this is going to be some event!

There are just a couple of things I would like to mention.

Although there are car details on the entry list, it would really help us in the commentary box, if you could bring with you, or fill in one of the forms at the signing in office, a few details about yourselves and your cars, we can never have enough!

The other thing is a plea regarding intercooler spray bars. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Not if you are drag racing! we cannot afford any fluids on the track. As you probably know, the track is treated for traction. The slightest moisture turns it into a skating rink! even if you use the spray bar in the fire up road, there will still be drips when you get to the line. This means a clean up that eats into valuable racing time. The track policy is perfectly clear on this, any car dropping fluids will NOT be allowed to race!

A few tips to remember, arms and legs must be covered, windows must be closed, seat belts must be worn, we prefer to implement a crash helmets for all policy, I am not sure what the meeting organisers have in mind, but generally, anybody running sub 11 second quarters or with terminal speeds in excess of 100 MPH (which I'm sure you will all do ) must wear a helmet. there are normally some available for use at the signing in office.

If its your first time at the strip and are unsure of procedures, just let the startline crew know, and they will run through it with you.

If you want to send any details about yourself and your cars in advance, or if you have any queries about startline procedure or drag racing in general, drop me an email at rotorstock@tonybyng.com.

I just know everybody is going to have a great time! really looking forward to it!

Tony

(note: This is not an official communication from Shakespeare County Raceway. These are my personal views and not necessarily those of the management)

Of course

Not sure if im gonna make this one now Ken :(... got a lot to do that weekend.. sorry :(

im sorry 2 say ken that i wont be able 2 make this one anymore my mothers gone away! and im stuck looking after the younger one sorry!

Ken i know im a pain in the rear end but can i put Yaz on the stand again? Were going :rolleyes: My other half has managed to squeeze us into a tent with a mate so were there alllll weekend!!!

Be good to see some of you lot! :P

Well all things being well I should be thrashing the Supra up the track Sunday and Monday, should be a great event.

Will be trying to sort my anti-lag system out, so get ready for some loud pops, bangs and flames :o :D

Hopefully the track will be as grippy as everyone says and I will get a few 10 second passes in.

Kevin

i hate my work. they have put me to work on monday. im tryin my best atm to try and get out of it. i will let you know

right sorry guys i cant get out of working so im gonna have to give it a miss

Sorry i'm currently searching for a new car; so i've got no way of getting there now. :oops:

Might turn up for this, but car will be left in car park because:

1) I'm not getting up that early

and

2) It's now slightly cosmetically damaged (my fault) & no funds to fix :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links