Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Few Mods To The Seo

paseojim

It's look good Jim :thumbsup:

what are your next plans?

not sure to be honest mate i just go a day at a time, like i said possibly throttle bodies or a turbo

Jim

looking smart matey!

cheers chap ill catch you up one day lol

Jim

What you mean catch me up mate!

Mine really isnt that modded!!! Your looks sweet as its stealthy and i love those rims as i originally wanted them on mine! Dam me getting caught in the moment of a good offer! lol

I think its more of a case to try and catch up with Oli!!! lol

I want his seo, if it wasnt for him wanting a new project car i soooo wish he take mine as a part ex!! Id get rid of mine for it tomorrow if i could!!

thats fais comment mate Oli's is well modded i dont see why you would swap yours tomorrow though yours like oli's is so nice and with further plans you keep talkin about im sure yours will just get better

Jim

thats fais comment mate Oli's is well modded i dont see why you would swap yours tomorrow though yours like oli's is so nice and with further plans you keep talkin about im sure yours will just get better

Jim

??? Oli's has been chipped & has NOS mate - as far as i can remembe - the rest of the engine is stock.

I'd happilly give any of yours a home :P

J

haha,

Well i hope mine will look awesome alongside Oli's!!

Its got an induction kit and Nitrous i think thats it under the bonnet tho! Most mods to the car are show related and that is the way im gona go too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links