Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Celica

Black1

Hi All,

Finally got my first celica

Its an M Reg uk car, and luckily its got AC, its done 106k and is in Mint condition inside and out, not got a service history but the guy seems to have looked after it and serviced it himself.

he wanted 2100 for it but i managed to get him down to 1900, he's recently replaced the clutch and timing belt, so all is in order on that front.

i've tried to attacha picture below,

let me know what you guys/girls think.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/Moh...Ali/celica1.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/Moh..._Ali/celica.jpg

post-25693-1140442230_thumb.jpg

post-25693-1140442249_thumb.jpg

Very nice, pretty cheap as well. Much less than I paid less than a year ago. GT or ST?

oops sorry i forgot to say, its a GT. i looked for absolutley ages for a good one cos there were so many cra* ones around.

Welcome and enjoy :thumbsup:

You don't see many celis in that colour. it looks nice. She should have years of motoring left in her and you'll enjoy every minute, but don't spend too much time on here as you'll be tempted to spend loadsa money which you haven't got on loadsa things that don't really need doing but make the car look even better. Believe me!! Seeing what others have done to their cars makes it very tempting :thumbsup: Oh, and stay away from eBay!!!!

But then again, this is a good place to get advice from and if you stick around you'll learn loads about your car and will soon be advising other new members :thumbsup:

Welcome and enjoy :thumbsup:

You don't see many celis in that colour. it looks nice. She should have years of motoring left in her and you'll enjoy every minute, but don't spend too much time on here as you'll be tempted to spend loadsa money which you haven't got on loadsa things that don't really need doing but make the car look even better. Believe me!! Seeing what others have done to their cars makes it very tempting :thumbsup: Oh, and stay away from Ebay!!!!

But then again, this is a good place to get advice from and if you stick around you'll learn loads about your car and will soon be advising other new members :thumbsup:

Cheers celsteve, yeah i know in the 2 months i have been looking for a celica, this was the 2nd one i saw in this colour and i bought it, although i didn't buy it for the colur, i just bought it cos it was mint. I'm not planning on changing anything on the car as i like the look and sound of it as standard, might need a new exhaust in the near future as the guy selling it told me it was still on the orginal one, which i thought was pretty good for a 12 year old car although it doesn't look or sound like it needs replacing.

I'm not planning on changing anything on the car as i like the look and sound of it as standard

Yeah, that's what I said! :D Then the dash went blue, the orange indicators were out of there, bought new wheels, power filter installed, thinking about changing rear lights,the list goes on. But they do look good standard otherwise we wouldn't have bought them!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links