Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Well Do You Know Your Cars?

jay dh

yeah, i just had a go on it and its annoying like that...

i found the MGF TF would only be close, and others i knew the car, but i couldnt get it to match properly...

and for saying its a european car one, i was suprised by the ford GT and dodge viper... but hey, i got those ones... its the generic euro boxes that baffle me...

so, a quick attempt 47/80 and 14 close..

almost :lol: it was the GT3200 - with a 3.2 Twin Turbo, but your right about the rest... (i think the 4.2 is a twin turbo as well)

damn that sticky '0' button ..

almost :lol: it was the GT3200 - with a 3.2 Twin Turbo, but your right about the rest... (i think the 4.2 is a twin turbo as well)

damn that sticky '0' button ..

i dont want to know what you've been doing to get a sticky 0 button :lol::lol:

yeah, i just had a go on it and its annoying like that...

i found the MGF TF would only be close, and others i knew the car, but i couldnt get it to match properly...

and for saying its a european car one, i was suprised by the ford GT and dodge viper... but hey, i got those ones... its the generic euro boxes that baffle me...

so, a quick attempt 47/80 and 14 close..

i entered rover mg tf and its correct, i dont think its called an mgf tf.

same, the euro boxes got me too

i dont want to know what you've been doing to get a sticky 0 button :lol::lol:

not at work you dirty boy .. :lol:

yeah, but like the 307 cc - i knew it instantly, but had to try different combinations for it to work, but the 206 cc was just 206... and i couldnt be bothered putting too much time or effort in...

yeah, but like the 307 cc - i knew it instantly, but had to try different combinations for it to work, but the 206 cc was just 206... and i couldnt be bothered putting too much time or effort in...

thats cos the 307 cc was correct and the 206 was correct, it was not a 307 or a 206 cc lights

I managed to get 85% on my own but ended up cheating with Leekys post :D

Have to say some on there I've never heard of. Ones I didn't get I got the manufacturer right but not the model, apart from the yank :censor:

Technically I'm sure the Rover ones apart from the City Rover should be MG ZS and MGF.

Good find :thumbsup:

Joe

P.S and shame on me for thinking the Yaris rear cluster was a Scoobie doo!!!

Technically I'm sure the Rover ones apart from the City Rover should be MG ZS and MGF.

Good find :thumbsup:

Joe

P.S and shame on me for thinking the Yaris rear cluster was a Scoobie doo!!!

the rover 45 and MG ZS have the same lights, so it doesnt matter which one is accepted

i got 68% on my own, for the vauxhall vx220 try Opel VXR220

100% :smug:

i had to look at that list above for 2 things that the alfa was a 'spider' not a 'spyder' that the chrysler yoyager was a dodge caravan

lee - the vauxhall vx220 is the VXR220 model (the vxr has the black spoiler and the black housed lights)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links