Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had A Smash

boundsw

Well, had a litlte incident on friday night ! :ffs:

Got a puncture, and spun of a roundabout, kinda smashed an alloy, and bent Front N/S lower arm.

trying to get hold of one is a nightmare, :censor:

Rogue aint got one, and all the scrappies round here have already got that part removed from the

2's they have.

any one know of a good web site for spares or have a number to call !?

Cheers :thumbsup:

try

24 7 spares not quite sure of their web site but they search all scrappies across the country and you get calls back within 15 mins

Paul

Cheers Guys.

24/7 spares have one, gonna deliver it as well....cool

now just to find a cheap set of rims !!! :ffs:

I wanst hurt in the acident, wasnt really going fast enough !

Got a flat and didnt know, spun off coming out of a roundabout, tried to correct, but over done it, tried to correct the other way and caught it ! phew

Then front right wheel hit the curb, (on the othr side of the road) which sent me into another spin.

Front left wheel mounted the other curb after a 180, then smashed backwards up an embankment (to stop gypo's going onto waste land near there).

Rear wheel had a massive chunk out of it, front wish bone bent, rear spats smahed off, when I hit the embankment, and one side skit a bit cracked.

with it being 11 o'clock fiday night, cold, wet, with a flat...not the best conditions to be going sideways !

anyways, luckily no one was hurt, and there were no other cars around, or it could have been alot worse !

have no ordered a new wishbone, so will have to fit that, then get my tracking done, and hope she drives ok.

then need a new set of rims, and the rear spats fixed / re-fitted.

problem is, going to Aus on 1 March, so have one week to fix and sell....not the best timing to have a little bang !! had the car 18 months, no issues.....till now.....GREAT !

what do you recon to these, rims (basically need a cheap set to put on her, that look ok for when she goes)

Link

or

another link

obviously 5 stud, with the correct ofset ! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links