Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another" Head Turner" !

dojomaster0

me thinks this ebayer was into knightrider in a big way!!!!! kit!!!! more like cack :yes: 4614242200

have a look if youre a strong constitution.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. What has he done to that? Last time i saw something with that many lights, it had a fairy on top. :huh:

3c_12_sb.jpg

76_12_sb.jpg

Seriously I did not know you could get rear jack up spring kit?

Wot's going on there it looks a very strange hieght no?

If only it had some neon side stripps I would be going for it :lol:

Seriously I did not know you could get rear jack up spring kit?

Wot's going on there it looks a very strange hieght no?

If only it had some neon side stripps I would be going for it :lol:

Now you mention it, it does look a bit odd. Might be an optical thing cos of the climbing frame on the boot???? :unsure:

I think your all being over the top! Compared to alot of cars and mods Ive seen its hardly the most offensive. It looks mean in black(yeah obviously he went over the top with the lights and a cr@p spoiler) and it would not cost hardly anything to put it right.

I think your all being over the top! Compared to alot of cars and mods Ive seen its hardly the most offensive. It looks mean in black(yeah obviously he went over the top with the lights and a cr@p spoiler) and it would not cost hardly anything to put it right.

True enough. But it`s the first impression thing. Plus thats what you can see. Has he done anything to the interior or motor that wouldn`t be so easy to put right. And the other thought that crosses my mind is apart from getting most of his styling ideas from max power and F&F How`s it been looked after??? Not that it matters to me, I won`t be buying it. :) I dare say it`s someones cup of tea, Just not mine. And thats my opinion. :yes::thumbsup:

that is truely terrible.

sham, it's spoilt a nice car. watch out.......it will be on www.barryboys.co.uk soon. hee hee

i'll get my coat.

Could be worse.

zorst1pv.jpg

Erm................

:o oh....my....god.........wtf.......i'm almost speechless , sorry thats not even funny . WHY?? who the f**k thinks that'll look good , a granny motor with bike box's halfway up the back of the f**kin thing..............jesus

Thought you lot would like that piccy!!!

They even took pictures as they built it and gave a detailed explanation as though someone else might think it's a good idea!!!

Hmm, very 'TVR' :rolleyes:

As for the celica, I'd only have those lights on if I did amateur rally driving. Maybe he does...that'd be why the front suspention is collapsing perhaps.

i bought a celica gt4 off of the guy selling the gt4 above.. i really wish i hadn't.

in the description all it said was the turbo was knackered.. well....

it needs new bushes all round, the rear diff is knocking, the front suspension is f*£ked, the front tyres are almost bald... and a few things inside the car didn't work. i have fixed all but the suspension..

i really think i need to go back up there and get some of my £800 back!

pisses me right off.

tony.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links