Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1997/8 R Reg Corolla G6 Stereo Query

chrisoleary

Hi from a newbie here. I have the car described above with a standard Toyota cassette/radio head unit and a panasonic 6-CD changer. I'm going to install a bluetooth car kit and I need to know if it has an ISO connection on the stereo so I can fit something which channels the mobile phone call through the Speakers instead of the cheapo speaker that comes with the car kit. So, does my stereo have an ISO connector and what does one look like?

Thanks in advance.

Chris :group-cuddles:

yes it should have and it looks like a square block aprox 1 1/2 inches square

Cheers mate, in that case I'll have a go at installing it myself. Look out for a post next week on how to repair a fused toyota hi-fi!

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone else has this query, there is no ISO on my stereo, but that could be because I'd had a disc changer installed - though probably that would not make a difference. The car kit took an extra 30 minutes to install because of this.

I had a P reg Corolla sportif, i had to buy an additional lead to get my ISO Pioneer stereo installed into the corolla.